My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

lim_ck;882875 said:
if you wan can PM me your car plate number and i check for you.

wow you sounds like a insider :laughlik::laughlik: mind help me check mine as well...jus drop u a pm, txs!

jjg;882946 said:
wow you sounds like a insider :laughlik::laughlik: mind help me check mine as well...jus drop u a pm, txs!

replied your PM.

something interesting i found. your car is made in Germany whereas MoMo_BOY's car is made in South Africa. but both cars have the exact same options listing

lim_ck;882953 said:
replied your PM.

something interesting i found. your car is made in Germany whereas MoMo_BOY's car is made in South Africa. but both cars have the exact same options listing

interseting indeed ...how come same model from diff place

Holici;882874 said:
highline or no highline, alrdy bought the car so just enjoy it!!
I more interested in pushing the car to redline~

err.. before you hit redline, you are already breaking SG speed limit hor!

In case no one realised, BMW also assembled the F30 locally in Malaysia, so theoretically, if you have kangtao, the parts should be cheap there, and the Malaysia build F30 have front PDC *hint hint*

animian;882959 said:
interseting indeed ...how come same model from diff place

maybe they shifted the production of that model to SA or just happen that they are delivering the cars from different factories?
cos the production dates for both cars have a difference of about 10 weeks as well.

kon;882965 said:

maybe he want to break it up north leh

My F30 Mod today

jjg;882942 said:
wah jus back from MA arhhh...car must be silky shiny right...pics pics for us to drool lehh..:):sneaky:

No lah I only go purchase the package have not done anything yet

My F30 Mod today

lim_ck;882979 said:
maybe they shifted the production of that model to SA or just happen that they are delivering the cars from different factories?
cos the production dates for both cars have a difference of about 10 weeks as well.

Mine is May 2012 production

MoMo_BoY;883018 said:
Mine is May 2012 production

oh, mine is 2012-03-08...so most probably is one of the first few "guinea pig" lorr.. :uhhh:

MoMo_BoY;883017 said:
No lah I only go purchase the package have not done anything yet

hmm...u sure just the pkg :sneaky: any other poison :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

animian;882883 said:
another chiongster wanted to push the car to it's limit

kon;882965 said:

I meant redline on the dyno machine, u guys think too much hehehe :shakemyb:

kon;882969 said:
In case no one realised, BMW also assembled the F30 locally in Malaysia, so theoretically, if you have kangtao, the parts should be cheap there, and the Malaysia build F30 have front PDC *hint hint*

Malaysia CKD models no matter jap or continental cannot make it one leh...

bought Civic FD 2.0 assembled in Malacca...panels not align here and there...

BMW also...door cannot close with just slight thud...literally need to bang it...interior seats also...sigh...

and no hor...labour is cheap but not parts......

View attachment 40680
View attachment 40681

Finally done with steering sound issue at pml but they claim that the hump knocking noise is inherent.
Went to fix up my long overdue rims and brakes. Sadly rear brakes unable to fit due to different handbrake drum size.

Last edited by a moderator:

jjg;882718 said:
anyone keen in re-holstering interior roof, pillar, etc to dark colors? had briefly enquired from 1 of the workshop, cost approx 400. if many keen, will start a new thread for GB for better pricing..:twisted:

I'm interested, the interior shld be all black! I dunno why BMW does this sickening gray-alike shitto on my F30 :sickinbe:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back