My E90 just arrived!!!

Re: My E90 just arrived!!!

Azrielsc said:
album_pic.php

Is it me? or does the car seem a little low??? It comes stock like this??? :shock: :whattheh:

littleblackalfa said:
Azrielsc said:

Is it me? or does the car seem a little low??? It comes stock like this??? :shock: :whattheh:

Hi !

Yah ! I noticed it is rather low. Can't wait to see the actual car on 19 Mar 05 (Saturday).

Stock 318i (Non-Sport Version) is about 5 fingers and Sport Version is about 4 fingers, gap between the tyre and fender for front.

If you see the picture when they lift the car up, they car look low and good :)

Hi Guys,

How do u get the invitation for the launch????

I signed up twice with 3dynamics but never received any invitations.... :hmmidont: :hmmidont:

To think that i've been servicing my car with pml all this while :hmmidont: :hmmidont: so sad...

jaskin said:
I bought mine 2nd hand. Can you recommend me a sale advisor to call?

Jason, have you updated the PML records with your new log card by any chance? BTW, I also signed up but didn't receive any information.

Alvin.

Launch price for 320 is 155K, 325 is 183k and 330 is 209k. The 320 is really basic, almost bare-boned. The 325 comes with i-drive. The 330 is the pick of the lot with i-drive, sports suspension and sports seats. According to a senior management fella, the 'frappy taxi' sound of the valvetronic engine is history. The car looks really nice in the metal. Instead of the cab forward look, it is more swept-back look. The front is a mix of a Z4 and 6 series while the rear has a little hint of a m3csl with the little duck tail look. Except for the 320, the inside of the 325 and 330 is actually quite luxurious.

Hi Alvin,

I'm not too sure but when I sent my car in I gave them my info. So far have not gotten any magazine from BMW nor any calls.

jaskin

That's strange. I've received about 2 copies of the magazine and the calendar since I requested for an update of my details.

In any case, do bring along a photocopy of the log card the next time you go to any of their outlets for servicing. If I'm not wrong, they'll produce a form for you to fill up too with your full contact details.

gabey

Thanks for the prices. Any idea what the OMV is like for all 3 models? COE has risen this time around by about $6,000 for Cat B. I guess the launch pricing has buffered the increase in COE as well.

hey I didn't fill out any forms man. Should I talk to my service advisor?

jaskin said:
hey I didn't fill out any forms man. Should I talk to my service advisor?

Certainly worth a try. :) I believe you've had your car much longer than I have!

Managed to gate carashed the launch for the E90 last night.....

Pretty impressed that they built an enclosed structure for the launch within 7 days... The whole night, u r served with drinks for test tubes, measuring cyclinder which rightly means you r going to be the guinea pig for the new car hahaha !!!

The building consists of 3 floor, with the ground floor housing the 320i, 2nd floor showing the 325i and the top floor, a alfresco style lounge with DJ's from france, fabulous finger food from The Oriental and nice model babe going around taking pictures with u... :drool:

The new car on display (325i) is pretty misleading cos a lot of things that u see r actually option items. Oh, i must say that for all those getting the E90, Xenon is a must cos only Xenon headlight comes with angel eye. The angel eye is brilliantly deisgned and it's floating in front of the headlight and looks very nice from the front side view.

Ok liao, i leave the rest of the details for u guys to find out when u r there and one last thing... if u bringing a female partner there, try not to go in mini skirt.... :naughty: :naughty:

gabey said:
Launch price for 320 is 155K, 325 is 183k and 330 is 209k. The 320 is really basic, almost bare-boned. The 325 comes with i-drive. The 330 is the pick of the lot with i-drive, sports suspension and sports seats. According to a senior management fella, the 'frappy taxi' sound of the valvetronic engine is history. The car looks really nice in the metal. Instead of the cab forward look, it is more swept-back look. The front is a mix of a Z4 and 6 series while the rear has a little hint of a m3csl with the little duck tail look. Except for the 320, the inside of the 325 and 330 is actually quite luxurious.

Wow !

325 for S$183K that really expensive :screwedu:

With this amount of money, I will buy 520i with M-bodykit :drool: :drool:

E60 with M-bodykit is 10 times better looking then E90.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think 183 is the list price....

We were talking to the sale manager last night, he mentioned it's below 180k, maybe a groug buy can bring it even lower ?? kekeke

Also the first 200 units of the 320i is going for less than 150k but condition is to get a 100k loan for 7 or 10yrs loan...

And i was told interest rate went up to 2.6% for new car and 3% for used cars ??????

piggyboyz said:
Managed to gate carashed the launch for the E90 last night.....

Pretty impressed that they built an enclosed structure for the launch within 7 days... The whole night, u r served with drinks for test tubes, measuring cyclinder which rightly means you r going to be the guinea pig for the new car hahaha !!!

The building consists of 3 floor, with the ground floor housing the 320i, 2nd floor showing the 325i and the top floor, a alfresco style lounge with DJ's from france, fabulous finger food from The Oriental and nice model babe going around taking pictures with u... :drool:

The new car on display (325i) is pretty misleading cos a lot of things that u see r actually option items. Oh, i must say that for all those getting the E90, Xenon is a must cos only Xenon headlight comes with angel eye. The angel eye is brilliantly deisgned and it's floating in front of the headlight and looks very nice from the front side view.

Ok liao, i leave the rest of the details for u guys to find out when u r there and one last thing... if u bringing a female partner there, try not to go in mini skirt.... :naughty: :naughty:

Hi ! Alan.

When you mentioned : The Oriental and nice model babe going around taking pictures with u... :drool:

Are they wearing mini skirt ? :naughty: :naughty: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

piggyboyz said:
......and one last thing... if u bringing a female partner there, try not to go in mini skirt....
Okay. I will not wear mini skirt there...... OT

i must say, GOOD JOB to PML!!! i thoroughly enjoyed myself there, not so much with the cars only, but the chill-out session with amazingly talented DJs and fine food and wine/champaigne, with a superb CBD night skyline backdrop, good wind due to the position and height of the lounge, being fettled upon the whole night with excellent service, and of course the models are very gregarious and will speak to you for half an hour and pose for pictures the whole night. maybe i'll go post some of the polariod pics we took that night if i can be arsed to scan them.

so for those who thought that it's "just another crummy car launch", its not. 10/10!!! i went in with minimal expectations, but came out supremely delighted. i think i'll act blur go again. hahaha

Assassin said:
The car looks good ! 8)

The car look much better than picture.

However, all accessories may vary with the actual car you are going to buy.

Especially the 18" Rims :(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back