My Bangla Luvs DPE wheels!!

Orh LuLu

Legendary 10 Years
Damn… MOD Virus has gone Wild!!! My Bangla has invested 2 sets of DPE wheels for their forklift!! YES forklift!!! I have always emphasize on increasing productivity and safety to them.. I guess they listen. I am proud!!

Indeed good choices they have made interms of design and colour..

DPE LS5 19” staggered…Platinum Graphite with polished lips
DPE R07 Varient 19" staggered … Brushed Aluminum with Polished lips

The 2.5 months wait has finally ended.. here are some pics of their humble stock forklift and the arrival of the packages this morning.:)

Re: My Bangla Luvs DPE wheels!!

opening the boxes and revealing the rims.. drool!!!!

Sibey swee!! Now to order another set for karting.

looks real good on the forklift!! my bangla smile tells a million words!! they will celebrate tonite and do their traditional hold hands dance..! i m so happy for them! Majulah!!

Okok… I stop my crap!! need to go JB now.. enjoy guys!!

Congratulations to our fellow bros Ken (kentonna) and Kian hao (Clown)!! Rims belong to them!! Cant wait to see the rims on their new 335 and 325!!

Fantastic choice of model and colour guys!! Till they are collected from my w/h, my banglas for the time being will molest them!! They send their KAM SIAs…!!

Welcome to the DPE Club!!

And the Banglas belong to Nick.:lol2:

the bangala very handsome lei..he from bollywood? phil say one

Ahem, orgasm !!! Thanks to brother Orh for helping out in the logistics.... Kam xia......

chio rims
now u beta order ur tires if u havent done so

Daniel,

your wearhouse look freaking clean for a the trade you are in. No wonder u fuck the bangla when u saw a nail on the floor. :lol2:Just thought of it when i saw the pic.

i think rod would liek to discipline them on behalf of OLL. toto say one

rod most suits the role of bondage. Tie him up and tease him. :lol2:Ask MW to cross dress while teasing him. Nic say one!

some extra freebies from the good ppl from DPE found in the boxes.... cool.

i really thought they were for the forklift, I was jealous, my forklift no mods, excpet key chain

clown;225781 said:
HAHA thanks bro. See u soon =)

kenntona;225802 said:
Ahem, orgasm !!! Thanks to brother Orh for helping out in the logistics.... Kam xia......

Anytime... waiting for my kopi "guni".:)

elmariachi;225833 said:
Daniel,

your wearhouse look freaking clean for a the trade you are in. No wonder u fuck the bangla when u saw a nail on the floor. :lol2:Just thought of it when i saw the pic.

yap bro.. i extremely particular in cleaniness regardless w/h or my car.. hahaha.. another time 1 more nail found, they swollow.. .. 3rd time found, swollow from their As*hole.. kekekekek

look fwd to seeing these rims on the owners' rides...so pimped.

Barry
U want to do stunt with the forklift, dont ya? kekeke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back