My air on is cold again

Terras14

Recently my e60 aircon starts getting very warm in the day especially during the hot noon. I know my aircon is failing since 6 months when I brought to sin Ming workshop to check. I was recommended to change my compressor but I decline n just did a change and top up of aircon gas.
Last week I could not take it so went to bukit merah workshop thinking of changing my compressor there. After 2 mins of check, the mech told me its my compressor valve spoilt. Say most of the time for e60 is this prob. So I ask how much to change and it's a 290+ gst 3 hr job

I am a bit skeptical so wanna make sure if the valve replacement cannot solve the problem, I will not double spent on compressor. The boss very steady say if it cannot solve, he will off set the amount from the compressor and it cost 890 + gst. Cheaper some more

I left the car and came back 3 hr later to see my front window frosted. I thought wtf n they say they are testing my aircon...I didn't post as I wanna monitor n after today very hot noon, I certified my aircon is super cold with temp set at 26 and blower 3 which is good enuff for me. Of course Sherman tint helps too...initially my car very hot I that Sherman tint no good. I was wrong...it's damn good.

So just to share with some e60 bro whose aircon might not be so cold n dun want to spent 1k plus to change new compressor only to change to f10 after a while.

Now I enjoy the aircon while it lastsssss....

Re: My air on is cold again

u must put on Sherman new Infratint logo sticker all over your car to make it up to Sherman.....hahahaha

Thanks for the info on the compressor valve. Useful to try to repair that before diving straight into changing the compressor

sszone;818410 said:
u must put on Sherman new Infratint logo sticker all over your car to make it up to Sherman.....hahahaha

sticker the whole windscreen with the new logo sticker...consperm whole car very cold...:lol:

zhenlie;818462 said:
sticker the whole windscreen with the new logo sticker...consperm whole car very cold...:lol:

plus drink a mug of ice cold water before you drive...............stay cool

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

My E60 is showing some signs of breaking down. Can PM me the work shop name and address. Thanks bro.

zhenlie;818462 said:

I m still using the old logo.... Ugly. I want new logo

Hi guys it's called tomika. Can google it.

Must have Sherman tint then super cold....

the 2 good review aircon workshop in bmwsg forum are Tomika and Motoaire :thumbsup:

Terras14;820406 said:
Hi guys it's called tomika. Can google it.

Must have Sherman tint then super cold....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xc168co
Back