Mute Driver safety belt beeping??

Re: Mute Driver safety belt beeping??

no u only hv to do the 27x once. after that u dun need to do it anymore. if it doesn't work it means u din count properly.

skylimit said:
as anyone try to mute the beeping sound of the driver safety belt? I check with my regular workshop and was told that the fuction to unclick the selection was locked and not allow to select.. so not sure if anyone manage to do it.

Reason because in CP I prefer to remove the belt so that I can move freely when making turns and looking for lot...

kyeong said:
Call bro Red Bean... aka CodeWerx.. I done mine wif him...

From this thread, I know:

(1) skylimit will remove seatbelt in carparks
(2) Codewerx can and has disabled seatbelt sensors.

Now PML and Munich also know what was done......

Gentlemen - be discreet and think before you post. There are legal consequences you will not think of.....

kenntona;1104169 said:
From this thread, I know:

(1) skylimit will remove seatbelt in carparks
(2) Codewerx can and has disabled seatbelt sensors.

Now PML and Munich also know what was done......

Gentlemen - be discreet and think before you post. There are legal consequences you will not think of.....
These guys forget that this forum is sponsored by:
PML
MA
& etc.

True what Kenntona said, but perhaps worth considering for those whose warranties with MA/PML have run out/can't be arsed/bought from PI.

It's not just PML/MA or PIs but insurance companies.

If and when something happens, these posts will be of great help to insurance companies to rid themselves of any claim.....

Seat belt sensors and seat belt chimes - 2 different things.

Even when changed to bucket seats for track - Sensors still on .......

kenntona;1104212 said:
It's not just PML/MA or PIs but insurance companies.

If and when something happens, these posts will be of great help to insurance companies to rid themselves of any claim.....

True that. Because apparently, changing to sports rim can also void certain insurance company's coverage!

wobbles said:
True that. Because apparently, changing to sports rim can also void certain insurance company's coverage!

Yeah but would you wanna spill everything you did on engine swap and illegal exhaust?

Back