Munich Automobiles Paint & Bodywork Offers

TeamMunichAuto

Trusted Sponsor
Dear BMW Owner,

If you are considering repainting your BMW in Frozen Paint, or any of the myriad of colours you desire or repairing a kerb rash or any manner of paint and bodywork, Munich Automobiles is now offering for a very limited time only Special CNY Promotional Rates. Offers are only valid if purchase through the [email protected] , so hurry and herald the new year with a New Look at M-Nut prices!

Contact us at 6566 7666 or email us at [email protected] for your appointment now.

*Usage of $100 MA Vouchers not permissible due to the discount nature of the package. However, $20 MA Vouchers can be fully utilized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Munich Automobiles Paint & Bodywork Offers

Dear BMW Owner,

If you are considering repainting your BMW in Frozen Paint or repairing a kerb rash or any manner of paint and bodywork, Munich Automobiles is now offering 50% off our rates. On top of that, every paint job will come with a Complimentary PPS. So hurry and herald the new year with a New Look!

Contact us at 63088561 or email us at [email protected] for your appointment now.

Eagle67;937975 said:
Does it cover car rims?

Dear Eagle67,

Have PM you already. Thank you.

Dear MA

Please PM me the price to freeze in white color for F10. Thanks

ngalan;938061 said:
Dear MA

Please PM me the price to freeze in white color for F10. Thanks

Dear ngalan,

Have PM you already. Kindly check. Thank you

Dear BMW Owner,

If you are considering repainting your BMW in Frozen Paint or repairing a kerb rash or any manner of paint and bodywork, Munich Automobiles is now offering 50% off our rates. On top of that, every paint job will come with a Complimentary PPS. So hurry and herald the new year with a New Look!

Contact us at 63088561 or email us at [email protected] for your appointment now.

Please pm the price for e90 in frozen silver paint. thx

Please PM me the price for front bumper and the rear boot for black colour paint for E90. Also, how long will it take to do the job. Thank you.

xeonm3;938450 said:
Please pm the price for e90 in frozen silver paint. thx

Dear xeonm3,

Have PM you already. Thank you.

benlim7171;938452 said:
Please PM me the price for front bumper and the rear boot for black colour paint for E90. Also, how long will it take to do the job. Thank you.

Dear benlim7171,

PM you already. Thank you.

I am intending to repaint to a Matt colour and fixing body kit on my 318.are there any catalogues and estimation of cost?

switzer;938640 said:
PM the price of spraying rims and brake calipers

Dear switzer,

Have PM you already.Thank you.

farley09;938664 said:
Hi, could u pm me price for e90 in black?

Dear farley09,

Please check your PM. Thank you.

GHOSTEE;938667 said:
I am intending to repaint to a Matt colour and fixing body kit on my 318.are there any catalogues and estimation of cost?

Dear GHOSTEE,

The Matt Paint for the whole car (Change Colour Painting Option) is $7,500 after 50% discount.

The Matt Paint for the whole car (Washover Painting Option) is $5,500 after 50% discount.

The Body Kit will cost $1,500 after 50% discount.

Thank you.

GHOSTEE;938667 said:

Dear Ghostee,

I have PM you already, please check.Thank you.

Dear BMW Owner,

*Usage of $100 MA Vouchers not permissible due to the discount nature of the package. However, $20 MA Vouchers can be fully utilized.

Dear BMW Owner,

Back