• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Moving house sale! E46 M3 steering wheel, Dinan strut bar, other E36 goodies cheap

discolite

Everything sold thanks for playing!

e36 fog lights - sold

e46 m3 steering wheel with airbag - sold

sebring twin exhaust tips - sold

e36 rear lights - sold

e36 18-button obc (on-board computer) with harness - sold

///m motorsport grey car mats - sold

///m motorsport brake and dead pedal -sold

black grill surround for e36 - sold

e36 stock airbox - sold

e36 dinan rear strut bar with carbon inserts - sold

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Moving house sale! E46 M3 steering wheel, Dinan strut bar, other E36 goodies chea

wahh good condition OBC. louis mai tu liao!!!

Re: Moving house sale! E46 M3 steering wheel, Dinan strut bar, other E36 goodies chea

*retired from modding*

bro, OBC still working?? how to installing???

is the OBIT on your E36 318iS or your 320i coupe?

thought selling your vader's. hehe.good luck on the sale...

selvahraje46;649032 said:
thought selling your vader's. hehe.good luck on the sale...

think he sold the prev. car with the vaders already. :)

ups for a good seller.
great prices on some rare bits & handy spares.

OBC still works, I'd imagine. How to install ... you bring it to a shop and pay them to do it, unless you really know how to hook up 18 separate wires to your wiring loom :)

Bump with updates on what's remaining ...

Discolite , if the floor mat fits coupe, I take.

Tks:yummie:

discolite;648863 said:
Moving house sale! Cheap cheap! Lelong!

Hope to sell asap. Will sell cheaper if you buy more. Collection from Upper Thomson area between 2-8pm. Please SMS only at 93899818.

E36 18-BUTTON OBC (ON-BOARD COMPUTER) WITH HARNESS - $120
Hard to find this with the harness still attached ... even rare, finding one with the buttons not faded :)

tripcomputer.jpg

E36 FOG LIGHTS - $80
Brand new, never installed. Aftermarket foglights with a slight smoked effect. I believe will fit both sedans and coupes.

fogs.jpg

E36 REAR LIGHTS - $80
This came off my old E36 coupe, I think they'll only fit coupes. In pretty good condition.

rearlights.jpg

///M MOTORSPORT GREY CAR MATS - $25
Grey, cut to fit E36, may fit other models. Used condition

mats.jpg

RESERVED!! - E46 M3 STEERING WHEEL WITH AIRBAG - $350
Alcantara trim. With multi-function steering wheel buttons. Comes with airbag! Condition is maybe 7/10.

m3wheel.jpg

RESERVED - SEBRING TWIN EXHAUST TIPS - $40
Square tips, formerly off a Sebring exhaust. Pretty good condition.

sebring.jpg

RESERVED - ///M MOTORSPORT BRAKE AND DEAD PEDAL - $30
Aftermarket, probably can install these on any car ... never been installed or used. Sorry ah, only brake and dead pedal, no accelerator or clutch pedal.

m3pedals.jpg

BLACK GRILL SURROUND FOR E36 - SOLD

E36 STOCK AIRBOX - SOLD

E36 DINAN REAR STRUT BAR WITH CARBON INSERTS - SOLD

Cheap right?!

Check your PM.. Interested in your steering + Airbag... Willing to pay more and immediate payment .. :)

dude. that's not a brake & dead pedal.

It's a brake & accelerator pedal.
damn cheap i say.

would buy it off you. if i still had a bimmer.
haaha. my e46 had the same, loved the look.

Doh, that's what I meant of course. I meant to say I'd taken the dead pedal so left with accelerator and brake ... Anyway it's moot cos it's sold :)

Anyone want the rear lights and fog lights? That's all that's left. Cheap cheap!

Replied your PM..

Pending your confirmation, I can paypal to u ASAP or ask my friend who works in singapore to pass you cash. :thumbsup:

I prefer to honour the reservation previously made, thank you, although I will let you know should that fall through :)

Only the foglights left! Anyone? Price very negotiable

let me know.. I can do the payment anytime.

Last chance for the fog lights - cut the asking price by half. Any takers? Should fit all E36s.

discolite;656188 said:
Last chance for the fog lights - cut the asking price by half. Any takers? Should fit all E36s.

ok will take the fog lights for 20 bucks. pm me the address, i should be able to see you at 8pm tonight.

eXtremeZ;656211 said:
Steering wheel sold?

and yes steering wheel is sold. TS updated on the first thread already. :)

eXtremeZ - while I appreciate that you want something badly, can I just say that it's kinda slimy when I keep telling you, it's been reserved and I'd like to honour my word, but you keep saying, yo, let me cut the queue, I'm willing to pay more. Not very principled. Maybe if you'd offered me double ... :D

benji ben - actually $40 was the half price!! It was originally $80! But no prob - $20 it is. PMing you.

(See eXtremeZ? It's not always all about money. What goes around comes around)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back