Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Mod Journey Chershen DTG 211300H Jun 10

chershen

Decided to make good use of my 30% voucher complimentary of PML.

Bought 1 x BMW Performance Brakes from PML but decided to install at Boss. Had a nice conversation with Nic previously and I thought this is the place to install these beauties.

DSC_0467.jpg

Thereafter, like an Uncle who wants to show the young kid "Gold-fish"... Nic brought me to a dark corner and showed me the Eisenman [spelling correct?] exhaust and I was like "wah lan eh, what a beauty..." Nic's intent was really more to show me what is/are the possible options but on seeing the beauty [man's down-fall... car and woman...], I succumb to temptation and this is not even Bangkok or Zhu Hai...

Here goes Gentlemen...

DSC_0468.jpg

DSC_0471.jpg

Re: Mod Journey Chershen DTG 211300H Jun 10

well done ! i presume they are race and not sport yah .... race is more powderful .... vroom vroom
your ride is still far away from almost done !
keep it coming .... MTL .............

OT: if your front lip and go up to BOSS, this mean it is not very low. i have seen evo/sti totally sweeping the floor when coming down

Last edited by a moderator:

haha, you the big poison man. seriously, if you rem my earlier thread, exhaust really did not come into the picture. i was talking to nic about the ecu reflash but this beauty came along... i told nic, my funds reserved for the reflash is now gone...

nic just gave me a wicked smile.

forget about reflash la
get a K&N filter to get more air to mate with your exhaust ... vroom vroom .... !
with K&N + eisennman ... you hardly hold your rpm < 3K :naughty:

chershen;552884 said:
haha, you the big poison man. seriously, if you rem my earlier thread, exhaust really did not come into the picture. i was talking to nic about the ecu reflash but this beauty came along... i told nic, my funds reserved for the reflash is now gone...

nic just gave me a wicked smile.

erm, i fixed bmc at Boss liaos...

wish they had the performance brakes for e60's.....the colour is unique and nice.....:thumbsup:

etan, agree to that. for the price, i think worth it. i shopped around and for my budget, could only afford 1 x taiwan brand.

wt, i asked b4, >3k. out of budget.

:)

wait for dekit sales :) ... will keep an eye for you :D
without paddle shift would be cheaper la if you don't drive in DS mode often

chershen;552895 said:
etan, agree to that. for the price, i think worth it. i shopped around and for my budget, could only afford 1 x taiwan brand.

wt, i asked b4, >3k. out of budget.

haha, you eagle eyes. i can't wait to see you and your ride.

but i thought the thing about the wheel are the paddles?

hmm...

bro, after 30% discount, 2.2k. frt only.

chershen;552901 said:
bro, after 30% discount, 2.2k. frt only.

Hi Chershen,

Cool man....

Coilover nexts?
are you keen on 335i rear? i have 1 set.............

cheers

i on lowering springs already. ride comfort just nice, if not wife and girl girl complain...

335 rears? can discuss via pm? thanks.

Bro, would like to check with you on your new Eisenman exhaust.

Any improvement to your engine response vs stock. Toying between BMW performance silencer and Eisenman due to tight budget.

BTW, I'm also BMC air filter, pretty good. You may want to add a air scoop to improve your air intake.

ed6141;552923 said:
Bro, would like to check with you on your new Eisenman exhaust.

Any improvement to your engine response vs stock. Toying between BMW performance silencer and Eisenman due to tight budget.

BTW, I'm also BMC air filter, pretty good. You may want to add a air scoop to improve your air intake.

Air-scoop? oh, i heard soon man......Lol

cheers

Wao... super fast modder......

never ends when it comes to mod.

I think soon after even spring has been placed, you will change to KW w....then kit..... then... tinting.....then etc etc etc

opps...tiniting 1st...sherman...wru??

the brakes are nice!!

i also love the clean clean looks of eisenmann exhaust.... will definitely love to get my hands on 1 set....trying to resist the temptation of getting it immediately..... :errrrrrr:

well done, chershen. nice car u got there. :)
good vegetable car. :laughlik:

dash;552945 said:
the brakes are nice!!

i also love the clean clean looks of eisenmann exhaust.... will definitely love to get my hands on 1 set....trying to resist the temptation of getting it immediately..... :errrrrrr:

well done, chershen. nice car u got there. :)
good vegetable car. :laughlik:

Dash...mai tu liao la....

I regret ordering my Remus..... taking too long to come. Called FK, now they say Aug..... :screwedu:

I hope there is no more delays sia.....:furious:

Back