Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

maserati new gran Cabrio

Re: maserati new gran Cabrio

fxxking awesome......................y bm cannot make 1 button then sound like dat.......sigh...

now must go kui toh or else cant hear shit.....

Godzilla39;911418 said:
fxxking awesome......................y bm cannot make 1 button then sound like dat.......sigh...

now must go kui toh or else cant hear shit.....
It has to do with e large engine capacity, afterall Maserati's engine is built by Ferrari i.e. engines which Ferrari does not use on their own pouching horse.
BMW's largest capacity is not close to it but real performance wise is a totally different matter.

huh?? i am lost.... its just 300cc more than my 5. ok i know cuz its twin turbo so does affect the sound but even the old m5 cant compare to the sound maseratis produce....

anyhow....to each (brand) its own i guess....

Godzilla39;911449 said:
huh?? i am lost.... its just 300cc more than my 5. ok i know cuz its twin turbo so does affect the sound but even the old m5 cant compare to the sound maseratis produce....

anyhow....to each (brand) its own i guess....
Also it's N.A. (Normal Aspirated) engine that is high rev-ing to reach their power band. This is one of e factors which contribute to all e exotics with very loud and nice rev-ing sound :)

What's best is LEGALLY loud in SG, rofl.

Other issues r things like 'Executive/Biz' class or 'Sport' class theme, we cannot expect e former to have e 'sound quality' of e latter. Even a combi of 'Executive/Biz + Sport' will not have e same 'sound quality' as e 'Sport'. We may like such sound but there r others who find such sounds as noise, pure noise. I believe u understand what I meant :p

Last edited by a moderator:

maserati stock exhaust note is fking awesome ... including the old and current models

MTechnic;911474 said:
Ya man... It sounds damn good and its legal!!
Yups, it is damn shiok to be legally loud.

What is more shiok is, e loud rev-ing Maserati Gran Turismo got eaten for supper by a decently quiet BMW coupe... I hear his exhaust sound more than mine, but it get softer by e sec... :lol:
Will try the new Maserati Gran Cabrio for supper if opportunity arises :lol2:

Baby1M;911514 said:
Yups, it is damn shiok to be legally loud.

What is more shiok is, e loud rev-ing Maserati Gran Turismo got eaten for supper by a decently quiet BMW coupe... I hear his exhaust sound more than mine, but it get softer by e sec... :lol:
Will try the new Maserati Gran Cabrio for supper if opportunity arises :lol2:

A lot Japanese makes can win the Maserati too, but the Maserati has more style, a lot more style

sandman369;911535 said:
A lot Japanese makes can win the Maserati too, but the Maserati has more style, a lot more style
Agree but only a small handful of Jap makes, not too many lah. Yups, Maserati has more style and a style of it own... BMW also have style leh, simple style :p

somehow, it's not about speed anymore... most manufacturers are not striving to reach 2.6 seconds 0-100. They are maintaining the numbers but adding luxury and style and comfort at the same time. It's not rocket science if it's all about speed at this age I guess.

Human's pursue of speed will never end, trust me. Otherwise why performance related poison never fail to draw interest and buys... including a small devices to increase throttle response, etc etc :lol:

Looking at e current age, a handful of manufacturers are combining luxury, style, comfort, performance and fuel economy. While prioritisation of which takes e lead is subjective to manufacturers e.g. Lambo and Ferrari (there's more), till date, is still performance focused while not forgetting their styling, however the FC, luxury and comfortable of such rides are less to be desirable compared to makes like BMW, Mercs, Audi, etc. Of course there r unique brands e.g. Mayback, which is focused on Performance, Luxury and Comfort... FC and styling is not top prority.

I still stand by e believe that Human pursue of speed will never end and will always be in the manufacturer's list of top consideration in vehicle production.

Baby1M;911444 said:
It has to do with e large engine capacity, afterall Maserati's engine is built by Ferrari i.e. engines which Ferrari does not use on their own pouching horse.

what in the world is a pouching horse?? :whatthe:

I used to think the sound is muffled by the twin turbos too, but after i tested the CLS63 AMG, which is 5.5litres twin turbo. It sound like the C63 and it orgasmic as well. It makes me think that BMW might have purposely muffled the sound to make it more executive....or they simply do not know how to make it sound better hahahha

bmw is smarter .... they muffled it and get you buy $9k ///m performance muffler ...

Reeve;911623 said:
I used to think the sound is muffled by the twin turbos too, but after i tested the CLS63 AMG, which is 5.5litres twin turbo. It sound like the C63 and it orgasmic as well. It makes me think that BMW might have purposely muffled the sound to make it more executive....or they simply do not know how to make it sound better hahahha

wt_know;911627 said:
bmw is smarter .... they muffled it and get you buy $9k ///m performance muffler ...
i really do not mind if they have this option. But Until today they do not even have optional alum pedals for my car , exhaust is simply out of the question.

Reeve;911623 said:
It makes me think that BMW might have purposely muffled the sound to make it more executive....or they simply do not know how to make it sound better hahahha

shld b on purpose. if xos is too loud u cant have a conservation in d car without shouting at each other lor...

Back