MA Extended Ultimate Warranty - Your Opinion/Feedback

48X

I am considering signng up for the Ultimate Extended Warranty programme offered by MA, and would like to seek fellow forumer's experience and opinion if it is worth the while...

I was quoted $xxxx for my 2011 F10 535. For my case, it will provide 4+ years of coverage for warranty, maintenanace and repair till my car is 5 years old or 100,00km. In a nutshell, I only need to pay for of any tyre replacement, based on my understanding from MA.

The warranty programme stays with the car, in case I sell my car earler, and will benefit the next owner.

Should I sign up for this programme? Appreciate some feedbacks and opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: MA Extended Ultimate Warranty - Your Opinion/Feedback

Wah. If I were u I WHACK already man.

I was quoted 13k for my 2009 e92 M3.

13k for additional 2 yrs warranty and I'm still thinking about it.

48X;855810 said:
I am considering signng up for the Ultimate Extended Warranty programme offered by MA, and would like to seek fellow forumer's experience and opinion if it is worth the while...

I was quoted $6xxx for my 2011 F10 535. For my case, it will provide 4+ years of coverage for warranty, maintenanace and repair till my car is 5 years old or 100,00km. In a nutshell, I only need to pay for of any tyre replacement, based on my understanding from MA.

The warranty programme stays with the car, in case I sell my car earler, and will benefit the next owner.

Should I sign up for this programme? Appreciate some feedbacks and opinions.

Is yours a PI car? Otherwise, isn't warranty already provided by PML?

huh?...pi?.....zun bo?.6k

$6k for 4 yrs plus warranty is not decent. It's INDECENTLY cheap.

As we all know BMW parts replacement are not cheap. Also covers brake pad and disc replacement !

spitfire;855814 said:
Is yours a PI car? Otherwise, isn't warranty already provided by PML?

Mine is an agent car. The current warranty is for 3 years, I.e. another 2 years to go.
The program from MA provides another 2 years warranty plus all maintenance and wear and tear repairs for the coverage period.

48X;855822 said:
Mine is an agent car. The current warranty is for 3 years, I.e. another 2 years to go.
The program from MA provides another 2 years warranty plus all maintenance and wear and tear repairs for the coverage period.

I'd say go for it. Makes selling the car easier in the future too!;)

I paid $2200 for TWM 5 years. You may say it's too good to be true.

I used it for several of my family cars in the past few years. The warranty was lodged with an insurance company. I filled several repair claims. All claims swee swee.

48X;855822 said:

I think PML has an extended warranty program too. Check with them to compare quotes to see if you are getting a good deal.

Thanks for all your feedbacks. I signed up the package.
Apparanetly, I was quoted the wrong price, but MA honoured their original quote.

48X;860950 said:
Thanks for all your feedbacks. I signed up the package.
Apparanetly, I was quoted the wrong price, but MA honoured their original quote.

Quoted the wrong price? So what's the actual price?

Back