M6 landed

Re: M6 landed

congrats on ur ride!!!
how does the SMG respond on the most hardcore setting? just wondering wat's it like after seeing it on TopGear

edleee said:
The bid was too easy. Spent 3K on the number; maybe that was a little too much. Anyway, no need for a name list. If Ryan says there'll be a meet, then its on; simple as that. Ryan, awaiting your confirmation.

U shud hv tried 1.2k instead
but well.....it's done.
Enjy the ride

And dont forget, the next track day is on 10 Feb hahaha..

Congrats Ed!!
Definitely a head turner! Better than seeing sexy babes on the road! ahahah..

Wow! The first M6 in Singapore, gosh I never thought I'd see that day. Congrats to you on the car!

Newbie posting here, saying hi to all. Hope I can join the meet up on Sunday and see the car even though I'm no where near owning or driving a Beemer. :D

Cheers!

totoseow said:
edleee, my godfather has been missing in action for about 5 years. ya we lost touch. i need a new one. can i meet u OUTSIDE MOS tonite? i need to borrow ur car and u for 2 hours.

Toto.Let me look after your 530 for you. I go help search for the mojo. From Changi to Tuas and back to MOS.

haha u very opportunistic hor? just like me. i think this sundays meetup gonna be a blast! all out to check the new M6....i cant wait...

Confirm the taxi ride in carpark ruling is off Ryan? I mean, it's an M6 know....

YO Ed, i sell tickets la..$20 per taxi ride ( 1 round ). Proceeds go to charity of ur choice. Then NKF the bugger 1 time....does anyone know where to buy gold taps?

Ed, leave the plastic on the passenger seat ah...we bring newspaper for the floor.

Nuke said:
Confirm the taxi ride in carpark ruling is off Ryan? I mean, it's an M6 know....

YO Ed, i sell tickets la..$20 per taxi ride ( 1 round ). Proceeds go to charity of ur choice. Then NKF the bugger 1 time....does anyone know where to buy gold taps?

Ed, leave the plastic on the passenger seat ah...we bring newspaper for the floor.

:D... ahahaha.....good one!

hi edleee,

congrats on ya ride... me will trade...i will take a damn nice pic of ya car for a 30min drive...hehehehehe!!! Idea or what???

Congrats on the M6!!! I guess it's one of those cars on the high-up-there list for all Bimmer fans!!

You would really add a touch of finesse on SG's roads!!

There's an Indianapolis Red M6 on display at PML Alexandra. Its got black interior and piano black trimmings.

Hi Edleee, Congrats on your new M6. Our cars have very similar specs, it will be interesting to hear how does your V10 sound. Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back