• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

M5 Side Mirror for Sale

stormmac

hi selling a Replica M5 Side Mirror without motor. Mirror painted black attached with Pics selling at $350 nett pls contact 90624625

Re: M5 Side Mirror for Sale

stormmac;172097 said:
hi selling a Replica M5 Side Mirror without motor. Mirror painted black attached with Pics selling at $350 nett pls contact 90624625

Bro,
just called your number and got this message "Sorry the Starhub number you have dialled is presently not in service!!"

Does it fits an e46 sedan?

If it does, i'll pick thm up from u...

stormmac;172097 said:

I think you can get a brand new one with motor for that price..

chester;172147 said:
I think you can get a brand new one with motor for that price..

wher can we get it?.....any lobangs?

sorry bro... but i think it looks more like the ACS mirrors than the M5 ones.. are they foldable??

Kiddy M;172267 said:
sorry bro... but i think it looks more like the ACS mirrors than the M5 ones.. are they foldable??

Adam,it's the M5 ones... but does not come with the motors.. so fold manually la.. hur hur hur .....

wow... really ah.. M5 mirrors ot replica already ah... shit... where to get ah?? got M6 one boh? fold manually ok la.. hahahaha... :D

Kiddy M;172267 said:

i do a check for you as it belong to my friend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back