M3 meet-up

Geoff Ang

calling m3 dudes...

i've been chatting on the american m3post site and met some local dudes there... we were thinking of having a m3 get together... when is a good time for all??? a sunday... maybe this coming sunday the 18th?

ok... fall in!!!

1) Geoff Ang

Re: M3 meet-up

calling m3 dudes...

i've been chatting on the american m3post site and met some local dudes there... we were thinking of having a m3 get together... when is a good time for all??? a sunday... maybe this coming sunday the 18th?

ok... fall in!!!

1) Geoff Ang
2) zitesha - next sunday 25th, can? will be overseas on 18th

if its the 25th then it will be the bmw-sg meetup day... we could meet then... or we could also meet up earlier and go for the meet convoy style!

1) Geoff Ang
2) zitesha - next sunday 25th, can? will be overseas on 18th
3) golfgti

got a question for u guys: which aftermarket xos sounds the best without being ridiculously loud?

Actually this car is so well built from factory, it feels like theres nothing to mod save for maybe the brakes as they feel a little too spongy. Well nothing SSBH, RBF600 & high temp pads wont solve...

Im waiting for the Advan RZ-DFs to appear :D

guess no meetup this wk coz all goin formula drift? this forum has no event coordinator?

Geoff Ang;536726 said:
i am running on TUBI... really nice deep sexy sound without being too bashful... :)
Count me in for TUBI meet up if there is....me to will be at the formula drift 2moro.

i was there today & was nice meeting Dave & AC1(I think) there... also a black m3 cab.. didnt speak to the guy.. :D

so so sorry dudes... heard most going to the drift event hence i made other plans etc... didn't know u'd all be there... paiseh...
see u guys next!

g

Geoff Ang;538744 said:
so so sorry dudes... heard most going to the drift event hence i made other plans etc... didn't know u'd all be there... paiseh...
see u guys next!

g

Oh yah..everyone was looking high and low for YOU the M3 CHAIRMAN!! and nobody could find u..!!:angry:

and nice meeting Uncle Camel (Club Sandy Chairman)..send me regards to her/him as well..

golfgti;538735 said:
i was there today & was nice meeting Dave & AC1(I think) there... also a black m3 cab (Marcus 27).. didnt speak to the guy.. :D

Nice meeting u & Anthony ( white e92M3) too..!! meet again SOON!!

Last edited by a moderator:

golfgti;538735 said:
i was there today & was nice meeting Dave & AC1(I think) there... also a black m3 cab.. didnt speak to the guy.. :D
Hi, were u parked beside a black e90? I was sandwiched between uncle dave's M5 and a M3.....:ehhh:
The black m3 cab driver very handsome one? :thumbsup:
Btw there's another M3 behind...:drool:

golfgti;538735 said:

dropped by quite late and just saw believe it was you taking off in the SSII e90 M3... awesome exhaust i would say... what are those? didn't get a chance to hear you pulled a high rev on it though...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back