M POWER - Jack's M3.

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
jack-m3-sept20051.jpg

Ever since it’s abated launch in Singapore about 3 years ago, the M3 has been lauded as a favorite amongst many car enthusiasts for its elements of both power and luxury – which make for sheer driving perfection.

jack-m3-sept20054.jpg

Jack is the lucky owner of such an excellent purebred in Singapore. While most folks would be contented with the car as it is, Jack has added on a unique selection of modifications to enhance his daily ride to another level.

jack-m3-sept20053.jpg

For starters, his factory-standard 18”rims have been replaced with 19” ultra lightweight CSL rims (exclusive only to the extremely rare BMW M3 CSL edition ), wrapped with performance-oriented Bridgestone Potenza S0-3 tires while mated with a fully adjustable Bilstein PSS9 Coilover suspension kit.

His staggered rim profile setup of 245/35 front and 275/30 rear gives the car a higher precision feel when it comes to sweeping bends and track-day corners. 355x32mm slotted high-temperature rotors equipped with a large Stop-Tech Brake Caliper kit with 4 pistons on cue, stop the car with enough force and confidence to feel your eyeballs leaving their sockets. Mother would have been proud.

jack-m3-sept20056.jpg

Cold air is fed into the high revving 3.2l Inline-6 engine by a K&N Typhoon Ram Charger. Hot waste gases are expelled by quad-tipped Hamann-engraved exhausts via a UUC Rasp-X midpipe which gives this M3 a very deep and menacing growl while going through its paces on the highway. Its wide body presence alone is enough to startle you, while closer inspection reveals a carbon-fibre AC-Schnitzer lip tucked seamlessly under the already aggressive front bumper. The rear is fitted with a matching Hamann bumper which contains an intricately constructed rear diffuser for extra downforce at high speeds. Tinted clear signals give the impression of a monster just waiting to be wickedly unleashed and xenon-white angel eyes complete and accentuate the look that this M3 REALLY means business.

jack-m3-sept20055.jpg

jack-m3-sept20057.jpg

While most BMW M3s can slip by without much notice, Jack’s carbon black ride will not only twist your neck, but also drop your jaw and make you gape in complete awe.

If you wish to contribute by posting information about your ride, do drop us a message via email at [email protected] today!

Re: M POWER - Jack's M3.

Congrats to the Kachuak for being the first car featured here.

Very nice.

Jack --> I think I saw you last 2 saturdays ago powering your way to Changi Airport. Was my friend's car but she couldn't catch up lah. You driving too fast already. Only managed to catch a glimpse when you stopped at the U turn just before entering the car park to T2. Must be you because of the big red brake kits and CSL rims. Swee 2x :D

ONLY one word sums it all....SIBEI SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And the car is even more swee in the flesh!

veri well maintain paint work!! Is his tucson sama sama?

Nice ride Jack has got. Cheers.

Nice car Jack! Swee swee!

Didnt expect to see the pixs here :)
Ryan, thanks for the effort u put in.

Thanks guys for the compliments.

Now, who is next ?
May I suggest Hymics big Ohr-Ohr limo ?

NOW... that's a real Black Beauty...!! well done
:yummie:

RaptureM3 said:
:whatthe:

OMGWTFBBQ that is SICK..

Congrats, Jack!

P.S. Where's the CSL trunk?

Photos taken pre-CSL trunk lah. Wanna see the trunk, juz check out Triple M's latest signature.

Dear all..this article is slightly dated and i apologise for that. ;) For those who didn't know..this article appeared in Wheels Asia pretty recently , and pretty floored a lot of people who bought the mag.

Great work Jack! Now you owe me nuggets. :p

:drool: :drool: :drool: ... this is what happen looking at the pics... you can changez me nick to "Lau Luanz"....
Hey Rodders... why you call him Crockcoach huh???..:huhhuh: :huhhuh:

jawzsg said:
:drool: :drool: :drool: ... this is what happen looking at the pics... you can changez me nick to "Lau Luanz"....
Hey Rodders... why you call him Crockcoach huh???..:huhhuh: :huhhuh:
If you look closely at him. you'll notice that he actually looks like one.
Wahahahahahahaha........OT liao.....paiseh.

In any case his car is really damm chio. Wish I can afford one someday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back