Looking for White M3

kevinm

hi all - any bros know if the owner of the above mentioned is in these forums? long story short - parked along zion road in front of him. came back to my car about 25-30minutes later and found white paint transfer on the rear right bumper plus some significant scratches.

the paint was a soft white (hence my reasoning that it was the m3, since it had a "frozen" paint job).

would appreciate any help!

View attachment 60941

edit: someone has put me in touch with the BMW driver and his car is intact ... so looks like there was another white car that hit me within the 10-15min window ...

98g9zk.jpg

can a mod assist to remove the pic of his car and change thread title?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Looking for SKC1010T, White M3

sue his pants off!

MW;1081725 said:
sue his pants off!

no need to sue la. at least give him chance to make it right first before try and make report lo ...

its ok la...urs only GTR. bmw m3 cost more.

Maybe another white vehicle was reversing in and then tio...bmw drivers so lousy one meh?
can check if there's any frozen left in the scratch area? :)

new to new, GTR more expensive than M3 now

Mock posted in MCF liao.

actually...a bit hard to prove le i feel. unless got video, it could be any white cars for all you know and the M3 may just be an innocent party. Within 30 minutes, alot could happen. Also how many white cars r there on the roads too..

kevinbmw;1081746 said:
actually...a bit hard to prove le i feel. unless got video, it could be any white cars for all you know and the M3 may just be an innocent party. Within 30 minutes, alot could happen. Also how many white cars r there on the roads too..

its too coincidental. plus it wasnt exactly cheap white paint. can tell the difference. when i rubbed it off, the can see the paint is a very light white type.

IF im wrong, ill surely apologise to the owner and buy him a few beers. but as it stands, the marks are from left to right, which means someone coming out scrapped against it ...

Ai yo....if the owner of the M3 got balls, then come out and clarify lah

If it is him then admit lah. No money to settle the damage to the GTR meh?!

walao waste time

totoseow;1081738 said:
bmw m3 cost more.

Exactly...

Ai yo....if the owner of the M3 got balls, then come out and clarify lah

If it is him then admit lah, no money to settle the damage to the GTR meh?!

walao waste time:cool:

some ppl no conscience one la...drive bmw but no class. go pst on all the car forums. someone will snitch it out when the car is seen..

Omar drives frozen white M3. Toto's best fren

that's not omars plate. I protect my friends.

Its only fair that if indeed the white car is a suspect, the black car come here to try his luck and seek clarification.
Maybe the white car also donno that he may have touched the other car on its way out.

Driving even a datsun 100A doesnt mean it has lesser right to claim against a royce rolls.

i ok lah ... i remember joining when i had my old e46 318 ... and i only had good memories of the meetups and all the people i met :D so no complaints ... and i give him chance to rectify before trying insurance lo ... i'm not even mad ... at the end of the day, it's just a car. but i guess running out of time to report to insurance liao ...

Aiyoh, why like that? Kenna people's car must stick around or leave contact details and apologise....

And I am also disappointed...... hv not read "Piss off la......" in this thread yet!

Cheeeeeeeeeers!

kevinm;1081747 said:
IF im wrong, ill surely apologise to the owner and buy him a few beers. but as it stands, the marks are from left to right, which means someone coming out scrapped against it ...

Maybe someone jus bght him a few beers????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxb9236
Back