Looking for: E36 or E30 M3

sunboy77

Hi guys,

Possible to find one in Singapore nowadays? Please let me know if you know of one.

Thanks in advance! =)

Re: Looking for: E36 or E30 M3

I don't think u able to get any e30 m3 for sale in the open market, even in Msia.

sunboy77;584697 said:
Hi guys,

Possible to find one in Singapore nowadays? Please let me know if you know of one.

Thanks in advance! =)

there's an e36 m3 for sale.

e30 m3 is only available in LHD

peckhs;584844 said:
there's an e36 m3 for sale.

there is one for sales? in SG or MY?

ahh he is still selling it? i thought it's not for sales anymore. a very nicely done up m3.:inlove::thumbsup:

benji ben;584863 said:
ahh he is still selling it? i thought it's not for sales anymore. a very nicely done up m3.:inlove::thumbsup:

a very nicely done up m3?????
i doubt so...
to quote the owner -'it is perfect now !'
S$30k spend in the last few months to make it perfect. and the owner definitely doesn't stinge on parts.

peckhs;585041 said:
a very nicely done up m3?????
i doubt so...
to quote the owner -'it is perfect now !'
S$30k spend in the last few months to make it perfect. and the owner definitely doesn't stinge on parts.

yup that's why i say it's nicely done up. it an old car and even if it has it fault, to me it still a very well made car imo. :)

Hi guys,

Considering the car is 16 years old, what should be a fair annual depreciation for the car?

Will appreciate any idea.

i think its abit hard to give a "fair" depre for the car given tat there's like maybe less then 5 left on local roads... willing seller willing buyer

Fair enough.
But I don't really know what the market rate is like for this car. I wanted to make him an offer but I don't want to appear as rude or idiotic.. Haha.

PM him and ask la..
he seems a like nice guy :laughlik:
or you should start a new thread - "I WANT TO BUY AVUS " in here, and vagsg and porschesg and i think he may contact you

Actually, I have communicated with him already.
Erm... the depreciation per year is the same as a 2-years old GTR...
So I don't know how to counter-offer him cos it will be way lower than his asking price.

Haii... :(

sunboy77;587142 said:
Actually, I have communicated with him already.
Erm... the depreciation per year is the same as a 2-years old GTR...
So I don't know how to counter-offer him cos it will be way lower than his asking price.

Haii... :(

it's always a tough conundrum when an older 'classic' calls for almost the same level of depreciation as a modern car.

then it all depends on how strong your itch is for an e36 M3 specifically then.

also, there's the other matter of population... iirc, there are at least 300 R35 GT-Rs on the road versus 1 x e36 M3 sedan and 1 (or was that 2?!) x E36 M3 Coupe - original only of course, not talking about the theoretically converted cars :)

regards,
inf1d3l

well, i guess abt 20k per year is about there
thing is, chances are the m3 will not be scrapped in 2014. there will always be people who may want to buy and extend the COE then, especially if the COE drops
i recently sold my e36 325iM(as inf1d3l would have called it "the theoretically converted cars" :D) for $8.5k in Sept, with COE expiring 3/2011. if you were to calculate on a per year depreciation, that will be $17k/yr...

Not yet ley...

I am one of those stingy scrooge who thinks 2000x before committing something. Hahaha what to do? I'm just a poor bloke. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back