• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Looking fo 523

VKool

Looking for 523 preferably below 2 year old.
Please PM me if you have one to let go.

Re: Looking fo 523

Hi there,

I'm planning to put my October 2005 523 (Silver/beige) on the market next week.. It has 47k km's and is in absolutely PERFECT condition. No accidents, no dings, no dents, no rock chips. Always garaged and fully detailed every week. Kindly let me know if you're interested. My HP number is 9459.2139. Cheers, Robin

Still looking for a 523.... late 06 or 07 onwards....please PM me if you have one which u intend sell......
Otherwise I may get a new one from PML next month, so far the salesman quoted me final price of $169k, no VKool or any other freebies and i have to take at least 100k loan, is this a good price? the sales person say this is the current promo, any bro out there keen to advise, especially those who just got their new 523, many thanks in advance

Hi VKool,

If you'd like to view the car please call me at 9459.2139. It is perfect and needs absolutely nothing.
Cheers, Robin

How much is this car worth?

Jul 07 523 LCI (face-lift model). One owner.

Dear Mapleleaf,
A friend sms me today the asking price for a 0707 car at 155k, i personally think that it is too expensive as you can get brank new at mayb 168k?...
On a seperate incident, I come across some owner who is willing to let go at 146k for roughly a July 07 model. Just for your reference....

VKool;320701 said:
Looking for 523 preferably below 2 year old.
Please PM me if you have one to let go.
Hi Vkool,

testing out attaching a pic..

tanad27

hI guys i am new here, recently i planned to buy a second hand BMW 316A coz i saw some 2nd hand 316A is quite cheap, around 30k, just wanna check with your guys how is the 316A 100 miles fuel consumption? and roughly how much is regular maintenance ?

I am still looking for a BMW523, less then 1 year old model. Any one here got one which he intent to let go?

PML Premium has one last week. 6 months 523LCI. Black. BMW Asia car. But price not attractive. $155k

So is it possible to ask for discount like another 3k - 5k off? Or is the price fixed at PML? If not what other freebies can we expect beside the addtional 1 yr gurantee from them if we were to buy this 523?

Schvoski;332616 said:
So is it possible to ask for discount like another 3k - 5k off? Or is the price fixed at PML? If not what other freebies can we expect beside the addtional 1 yr gurantee from them if we were to buy this 523?

This is probably the first 523LCi there, so the price may be a little stiff. Everything is negotiable. Someone (in this thread or another thread) suggested a more reasonable price as at $146K. I don't know if that's fair.

But 155k is high, considering a new one as 168k?

I was also told that features differ from batch to batch. e.g. suction door etc. So do a detailed itemised check on the features.

Actually i got an offer on a 523 - July 07, new facelift and power boast up to 190hps with GPS. Mileage 7.5k, omv at 68000+ but asking for ard $160k. So i presume the price is on a very HIGH side then? But i thought the price for a new 523 is at $180000+ ?

Schvoski,

I may have remember wrongly on the 168K price. Probably more likely to be 178K.

But I don't know of 523LCi having GPS.

Back