Kudos to NSmen families

Re: Kudos to NSmen families

Oh yeah....early days in tekong was like prison. I stayed in the chalet. The only colour I saw was green.Simi lan also green.

pengful;1002010 said:
I remember when I got enlisted, no one cared. My old man drove me to CMPB and waved bye bye to me. After that, everything was a blur. When I was allowed to book out, suddenly, everything that is female looked great. Big, small, fat, tall, short, pretty, ugly, they all looked great!

I missed my NS days.

Bro, that is becos you did not catch a tear rolling down his eyes when he drop you off!

The queue to the cook house.... The metal tray...
I can remember some of my platoon mates crying while waiting for their food. During the 3 weeks confinement.

Red_Bean_Bun;1002017 said:
Kudos to you Bro ...... no maids is a good thing. Guards is tougher and rappelling is dangerous.......

I have to say many people are over reliant on maids. That is why I have no maids too.

Till today very siong to do everything ourselves! But I cannot give up my privacy and too many horror stories on those who had maids!

jonleeck;1002022 said:
The queue to the cook house.... The metal tray...
I can remember some of my platoon mates crying while waiting for their food. During the 3 weeks confinement.

the char kuay teow breakfast was actually rubberband fried with soya sauce

For me I said bye to mother - And took the bus to Changi CC. Ended up on a RPL to Tekong later ....... heard today they use a cruise ship to get to Tekong ?

pengful;1002010 said:
I remember when I got enlisted, no one cared. My old man drove me to CMPB and waved bye bye to me. After that, everything was a blur. When I was allowed to book out, suddenly, everything that is female looked great. Big, small, fat, tall, short, pretty, ugly, they all looked great!

I missed my NS days.

Now NS training is really nothing

I remember OCS days we slept ave 4-5 hours a day and 20 chin ups/20 km runs were nothing

Btw what is this thread about?

Red_Bean_Bun;1002030 said:
Singapore Food Industries .... develop jaw muscles.

my time still NSF cooks cook the food one. Must make frens with them..they cook for u special meal but must eat behind cookhouse. Only the muslim cookhouse cooks u can make frens with cos they damn bro. The Chinese cookhouse cooks all chao bengs.

ya man, i had to wash my own metal plates after meals at cook house.
morning breakfast and nightsnack looks like the same stuff reheated.

yeah i miss my NS days. had to do pull ups before meals. knn now i cant even pull 4 times.

NS is a must for all boys. and Im contributing 4 future recruits into National Service.

sandman369;1002027 said:
Now NS training is really nothing

I remember OCS days we slept ave 4-5 hours a day and 20 chin ups/20 km runs were nothing

Btw what is this thread about?

for us to reminisce about our NS days and humble brag about how siong it was, comparing to now.
heard cannot drop more than 20 and cannot touch tree and come back.

You saying Israeli maid ?

Buywellsellwell;1002026 said:
Maid can help to carry field pack... They might be fitter than many. Mai siao siao.

Anyone ever saw Israel's soldiers before ? Haha

martin, u look like a strawberry. U must have been from SAF's Music and Drama Company

jonleeck;1002013 said:
My first book out? Rush home bath and pcc..mmmm...

my first book out...rush home pang sai...sibei song...more song than pcc...cos cannot tahan camp toilet even after area cleaning...i da man can tahan dont pang sai for 2 weeks.

OT start ......

Don't forget about the CB moments when kena situation - Prowler duty on Tekong. 3 of us walking towards the ammo dump. guy in front and behind me (both malay) suddenly turn around and run off. I thought better not play play so went ahead to the ammo dump and sign the log book.

Went back to guard house. Every one looking at me. The 2 guys hyperventilating on the ground with someone from medical centre helping them. WSM came over ask me I ok or not. I said what happened. He said "You did not see the woman and baby she carrying next to the log book ?"

I said KNN. Want to report sick now ........

OT over .....

signatureincz;1002040 said:
i exempted from NS... years ago i hammer someone with bricks when he say i look like strawberry.. still lying in hosp....

MDC play with lego?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back