Knocking sound coming from Aircon

Anyone experiencing weird on mysterious sounds coming from the ride, feel free to drop by for free troubleshooting at our workshop..

Re: Knocking sound coming from Aircon

The problem is whenever I start the car the sound is very loud and the beat of the sound goes hand in hand with the car engine during cold start.. Then throughout the day, the sound comes and go.. But when visit the doc, the stupid sound die die also don't want come out... Damn annoying
The sound actually came from the engine rocker cover and tramsmit through the air con vent. Open the bonnet and you can hear the knocking sound.

Any more found the solution to stop the sound? I try letting the air out when changing of coolant. But the sound still there.

Not sure if anyone encountered this? I have this soft knocking sound whenever the aircon is turn on.... Although the sound is not loud when the radio is on, but just feel a little weird with the sound...

Can anyone suggest what could be the problem?
Hey I just noticed mine does this. Something like a heartbeat rhythm only audible at idle with aircon on. No sound with aircon off. Did you remedy yours?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Re: Knocking sound coming from Aircon

happens to my F10 too, audible during idling with aircon "on" when the car is stationary.

hope can get more advice and updates on this matter.

TIA
Hi I have the similar problem on my F10 about 2 years ago. Check the aircon filter under the hood LH side it worn and torn causing the sound due to air flowing through. This filter is to filter the air from external, it is a sponge type filter element the workshop will be able to do a mod at a economical cost. PML will replace the whole assembly at a huge cost.

I check mine.. using a PC to find the problem by one of the workshop in the forum. He found that my rear right air con flapper motor faulty.
he use soft ware to jam the flapper and the sound is gone.
I try letting air out from the coolant... No use
change air con filter .. no use..
if because of the flapper motor

Back