Khang Auto

angbrian

I went to another workshop for my last servicing and ran into some problems with my last repair claims with them.

Today I tried to call them to book a servicing appointment but could not get through the whole day. Got suspicious and came online to check and lo and behold, seems like they are really having some problems.

Monfreeze Archangel;719847 said:
That is true Bro,

TWM/Khang Auto has been closed since 10th Dec till date, and not sure when they open. What i hear is that they have MANPOWER issue....more like all the workforce which is from China got some work permit issue from MoM. That's what i heard...saw a loads of cars queing up yesterday morning in front of Khang on my way to BVO....many many unhappy customers. HOLY SHIT.....i also got 2 yr Warranty from them..Die lor....will need to swing by and see what is the actual situation.

Seems like Khang Auto is closed for now from the info given by some bros at the other thread TWM.

Would all the bros here who have outstanding warranty like to gather together here and see if theres any course of action that we can pursue?

I think I have closed to a year left but need to double confirm.

Re: Khang Auto

fxxk this twm , i waited them to order my part for 4 ! all they do is to push ard and say sorry and waited! they are mother fxxxer, and thier boss dickless , any way i file report to CASE!

Last edited by a moderator:

:furious: thsi twm cannot be use, any way i report to CASE abt it
i wait for them to revert part for my cabriolet for 4 mths.

a1vin1981;720678 said:
:furious: thsi twm cannot be use, any way i report to CASE abt it
i wait for them to revert part for my cabriolet for 4 mths.
Yes Bro,

I also went by today...and could not get to see the BOSS or even the person is charge....many angry customers. We should find a way around this. I too have another year of so called warranty from them. If they cant provide the service, then it is only faitr that a refund is provided. Agree that if possible we get a list started and discuss how to move forward.

TWM Warranty Member List:

1. angbrian
2. a1vin1981
3. Monfreeze

Monfreeze Archangel;720825 said:
Yes Bro,

I also went by today...and could not get to see the BOSS or even the person is charge....many angry customers. We should find a way around this. I too have another year of so called warranty from them. If they cant provide the service, then it is only faitr that a refund is provided. Agree that if possible we get a list started and discuss how to move forward.

TWM Warranty Member List:

1. angbrian
2. a1vin1981
3. Monfreeze
4. XooX (Left 10 months)

7. leekokshiong (3 years!) SHIT!!!

10. arowana1 - left 1.5 years or 35,000km

11. omshks (left 4.5 years! ultra shit...)

12. CityTypeZ - ard 5 mth (not that bad but still pissed)

Recently engine fault light on. They simply reset it and ask me to go back if happens again. Valvetronic problem. Think now must spend money to fix

Was just wondering....some of u might have been allocated this warranty by the car dealers.
Any recourse by going after the dealer instead cos I don't think it's gonna help if, touch wood, the K auto cease to be a going concern, ie close down

Unfortunately no, if the deal is you buy from me and warranty is to another company and all parties accept, then lan lan...

Of coz there's always an argument that the PI did not provide a viable warranty, for eg if the warranty is their own in house workshop and ill equipped etc etc but this is rare

oh shit!

I left another 4.5 years on the warranty with them.

Was about to send down my car to resolve a turn indicator malfunction. looks like it's gonna be a big problem even getting them to see the car.

Is Khang still closed?

DAMN!

Dear Bros

I help consolidate the list.

1. angbrian
2. a1vin1981
3. Monfreeze
4. XooX (Left 10 months)
5. cps7733
6.Srad (shld have another year too!) NB!
8. mapleleaf
9. Trask - 3 years
13. Slayermarc - 4.5 years

Please copy this list and add on your name from now on to make it easier for us to get the complete list.

Cheers!

angbrian;721593 said:
Dear Bros

I help consolidate the list.

1. angbrian
2. a1vin1981
3. Monfreeze
4. XooX (Left 10 months)
5. cps7733
6.Srad (shld have another year too!) NB!
8. mapleleaf
9. Trask - 3 years
13. Vivocity2006
13. Slayermarc - 4.5 years

Please copy this list and add on your name from now on to make it easier for us to get the complete list.

Cheers!

added vivocity2006

Like I said right from the start a long time ago. This is a shit company that's all out to cheat consumers. I have nothing good to say about them.

I read on Sunday waobao there are a ws in sin ming road closed down due to financial problem. Own more then 100k in rental and their china and malaysian worker salary too. All their workers work permit is cancel and the china worker will be sent back to china. The reporter try to contact the boss but the hp is in off mode. It didn't mention the workshop name in the report wonder whether is the klang auto. Look like the boss run road liao.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back