Karz Nitez Out on 20th Oct 07

gtr_Gtti

Hi all, I've received this email from a friend of mine who asked me to help post in to BMW=SG forum, hopfully to gather some members to go join in the fun.

-start of email-

Dear Club members,

I would like to extend a warm invitation to you for our upcoming event. To build a better relationship with other car clubs in Singapore, my team has decided to organize an event "Karz Nitez Out". We hope that this event will be a gathering for all the car clubs to come together and share their passion towards cars.

The purpose of this event is to gather all the car enthusiasts to share their ideas, news and views on any issues about cars. This event also creates opportunities for these people to exchange useful information on the vast garages that they can recommend to each other depending on whether is it servicing or maintenance, accessories and audio systems. This will in turn boost up the trades in automotive industries

We are affirmative this event is going to benefit both the car enthusiasts and the auto-motive industries as both parties will have the freedom to exchange pointers and contacts for future conveniences.

We are inviting around 20 car clubs (your club is one of the chosen by my committee) as well as some charity organizations. Media and some major garage will be invited to this event too.

There will be buffet and free flow of drinks for all invited guests. To make this event more interesting, we have included a lucky draw contest and pool contest that will be sponsored by local workshops.

Event Programme

08.30 p.m. – Invited Guests Arrival
08.45 p.m. – VIP Arrival
08.50 p.m. – Opening Address
09.00 p.m. – Buffet is serve
10.00 p.m. – Pool Competition Start
11.30 p.m. – Lucky Draw
01.30 a.m – Prize Presentation
03.00 a.m. – “Karz Nitez Out” End

We hope BMW-SG CLUB would be able to turn up for this special event and together we will be able to make this event a great success .

The event will be held on 20th October, 8.30pm at Q BISTRO

Thank you.

-End of email-

So anyone interested to go and have a look?

1) GTR_GTti

Re: Karz Nitez Out on 20th Oct 07

I will join with SGR members. See u guys! :)

im up with the free food and chance to see babes!

1) GTR_GTti
2) r01

aiyo...ah boy dun say so much. wanna go or not

me no car..how to go? hehee bumpz for ur event!

Any weblink or posters to the event? Who's the organiser(s) and sponsor(s)?

not my event la bro... my fren forwarded me the mail. If i not wrong the main sponsor for this event is Supreme workshop and some VS ppl.

Cannot confirm. Quite a few of us enrolled ourselves in the Super Imports Nite contest, for the fun of it. The semis are around the same date too. Need to confirm......

ok, I've got 5 passes for food and drinks for the KARZ nite out for BMW-SG members only. FOC. Please sms me at 97814559 to arrange for collection. thanks

3 more tickets avail...can collect frm me this Sunday at meetup for the Sepang track day briefing

ya lor. eh now got 3 more tickets left... who wanna go ah? faster leh...sculli only 2 BMers go, a bit boh seh.

Back