K&N or Hurricane?

Re: K&N or Hurricane?

phantom628;691284 said:
Bro,

Can PM me price for both the K&N and Hurricane drop-in? For E90 LCI 318i.

Many Thanks in advance. ;)

Bro, u got PM. :)

Hi

Please pm me for 2009 E60 520i LCI, both K&N and Hurricane drop-in filters. In stock? Which do you recommend for my car and why? And how much for the oil for re-use every 10K km?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Am driving a 05 320i.
Pls quote me for k&n and hurricane price.

Anyway, would you be able to advice which is better for my ride?
Thanks!

mlyeu;756365 said:
Hi

Please pm me for 2009 E60 520i LCI, both K&N and Hurricane drop-in filters. In stock? Which do you recommend for my car and why? And how much for the oil for re-use every 10K km?

Thanks in advance

Did for you, Mike. :woowooo::woowooo::woowooo:

0300023;756321 said:
Bro please quote me K&N filter for 320i e90 2006.

Thanks!

Samuel_lkh;756903 said:
Hi,

Am driving a 05 320i.
Pls quote me for k&n and hurricane price.

Anyway, would you be able to advice which is better for my ride?
Thanks!

Guys, u got PM.

:yummie:

snowdog;758165 said:
Did for you, Mike. :woowooo::woowooo::woowooo:
Thanks for the quick installation. Your guy not only install but also clear the debris in the air box using a blower. Professional work with care. Thank you!

mlyeu;758255 said:
Thanks for the quick installation. Your guy not only install but also clear the debris in the air box using a blower. Professional work with care. Thank you!

Part of our job. ;)

Hi. Please PM me price for both the K&N and Hurricane drop-in? For E90 LCI 320i.

Thanks.

PM the guy with the dancing girl on top :p

casper77;1061374 said:
Since the thread is open now.... which is better???

ryan;1061375 said:
PM the guy with the dancing girl on top :p

Thanks Ryan! :D

My answer is the same as ever... There is no best product in the world. :woottt:

Just to inform bros, if you're on Hurricane, (which I loved dearly), always make it a point to check the filter. Mine collapsed and a whole lot of dust and dirt got sucked into the system. My mechanic had a real good time cleaning out the mess, my wallet also got cleaned in the process. Fault is my own because instead of servicing every 10k, i waited for the car to show me the service sign, which I think is 20k or up. So just take note, always monitor the filter. I'm back to stock filter now, always best right after replacement and forces you to do the 10k maintenance or face drop in performance! lol.

Back