Just wanted to say Hi

SL2

Legendary 10 Years
Welcome to the forums!

Hello!!! Wow... lady in an M3! How cool can you get!!!!

:thumbsup:

thanks for the compliment ;) haha unfortunately.. cant bring the m3 back ... hehe.. so i will no longer have it :(

HungryM3,

Thats a real pity... real pity... perhaps you can get another one when you come back? :thumbsup:

:wavey:

Hello! Just curious, are you Singaporean or American? A name would help too :)

Alright, hook up with us once you get to singapore! Welcome to the forums!

HungryM3 said:
i wish i could smyuen.. haha but... the cost of an m3 in singapore.. hmm.. cant afford it

Haha.. no worries... you never know...

Do share some pix of yourself and your ride in beautiful USA!!!!!

:wavey:

Welcome to the family......

But need to piece together the clues to get to know you...... USA, Eisenmann's, lady in M3, ......

Perhaps you would intro yourself?

Re: Just wanted to say Hi

HungryM3 said:
Was asked to intoduce myself ..

i am currently in California, but will be moving back to Singapore... so just wanted to see how the scene is like in Singapore... gonna miss my car ... sob

But HI all

Hi there,
Thank you very much for making the intro....
C told ya, u would be warmly welcome as promised..

When r u comin back to Spore? Maybe u can help bring something back for me :thinking: :dance: j/k...

Enjoy surfing here

Cya

Re: Just wanted to say Hi

TripleM said:
When r u comin back to Spore? Maybe u can help bring something back for me :thinking: :dance: j/k...

Jack, you should be asking her what parts she can take out from her car and bring back to sell to you, hahahaha..

DreamDriver,

Indeed, it is all implicit in my statement :)

thanks for the warm welcome....

i'm singaporean but went to Ca for school... so now... sigh.... have to go home.. leave the m3... and go back to work... if only i could afford another m3 in singapore but the chances of that...RARE.. otherwise i would pull everything off my car here.. and bring it back... and i mean EVERYTHING... soo much work into it... only to have to give it all up :(

Don't really have a good picture of my car after i got the suspension installed (sad... barely got it lowered for a month). . this is the best i could find... ENJOY.. will try to get more pictures in better lighting... after he is washed too since it's been raining here... bleh.. my car is filthy..

what the guys really want is pics of you beside your car.... in bright daylight :shakemyb:

Shaun said:
what the guys really want is pics of you beside your car.... in bright daylight :shakemyb:

:thumbsup:

Back