Just something New

shaaz

Legendary 10 Years
Since the Forum abit the quiet...

Shaz_BBK.jpg

They are WP Pro 6 Pot 360mm floating drilled rotors, calipers are gold finish.
These babies bite like a bitch!... really happy with them!!, easy to modulate and so far no complains what so ever. Big Thanks to Julian for taking the photo of it !!... hehe..:D

Re: Just something New

Looking awesome bro. So the mod season begins...

hahaha.. this was something everyone was bugging (some did beg!) me to get... haha.. i finally told myself i needed them.. muahaha..

ooh.... can clear CSL rims without spacers... backside even itchier now....

how muchie? and what brands of pads can fit?

ahhhh.. hahaha!, it clears with no probs, 360mm can fit the 18" no probs too!.
3.3k gets you the whole deal, they use thier own pads, WP Pro ones, semi-race pads.. and trust me .. these buggers are hell good!, i've never been happier...

wa.... so many choices... so little budget... i need to wash more cars.

Sorry Shaaz
Who bugged you to get the brakes done? kekeke...

Congrats lah, so where are ur braking points now at T1 and T15?

TripleM;182514 said:
Sorry Shaaz
Who bugged you to get the brakes done? kekeke...

Congrats lah, so where are ur braking points now at T1 and T15?

oh one of them is this brother of mine, he drops BVO once in a while, sometimes in a M3, sometimes in a Spec-C... yea.. for quite some time tho he .. hahaha..!

T1 and T15 comfortable 120 mark, altho i rem the last few laps before the track closed, i was coming more towards 100 mark.. throttle down pass 120 mark then on brakes .. T15 i was able to brake pretty late and more or less brake trail in .. very nice.. i still need to really get comfy with the brake points but i think i'll get the hang of it soon enough, much cleaner laps then before the BBK, hehehe..

so pak jack.. where did you say you braked with pfc01 ? muahahaha. majullah pfc

This "ham jim pang" Shaaz is using is damn good.. I witness it on T15... i think he braked at 50 mark or less!! to eat my lining..!!! :furious: and then to T1, again... brake at at least 100 or less...
make me really admire these "ham jim pang"!!!

shaaz;182519 said:
oh one of them is this brother of mine, he drops BVO once in a while, sometimes in a M3, sometimes in a Spec-C... yea.. for quite some time tho he .. hahaha..!

T1 and T15 comfortable 120 mark, altho i rem the last few laps before the track closed, i was coming more towards 100 mark.. throttle down pass 120 mark then on brakes .. T15 i was able to brake pretty late and more or less brake trail in .. very nice.. i still need to really get comfy with the brake points but i think i'll get the hang of it soon enough, much cleaner laps then before the BBK, hehehe..

Kiddy M;182526 said:
This "ham jim pang" Shaaz is using is damn good.. I witness it on T15... i think he braked at 50 mark or less!! to eat my lining..!!! :furious: and then to T1, again... brake at at least 100 or less...

They do actually bite like a bitch. You convinced me to get BBKs already lah. Lol..Thanks for the taxi!

xkrim3;182522 said:
so pak jack.. where did you say you braked with pfc01 ? muahahaha. majullah pfc

On my Z4 before, 75-50 points consistently at 185-190 kmh front/back straights..
I remember OLL told me his balls dropped.

Kiddy M;182526 said:

Wahaha.. i really brake that late ah ??... i was really trying to catch you.. car was useless on the straights.. so i tried my luck at the corners, hoping to close the gap with you.. hehehe..

RaptureM3;182530 said:
They do actually bite like a bitch. You convinced me to get BBKs already lah. Lol..Thanks for the taxi!

you better get them, something you will not regret.

TripleM;182533 said:
On my Z4 before, 75-50 points consistently at 185-190 kmh front/back straights..
I remember OLL told me his balls dropped.

Pak, that's some braking there!!... do u trail in or u have ur foot all the way to 75-50 mark??!

chickenbackside;182524 said:
Make me jealous only. Sigh....

you jealous for what?... you have stoptechs......

Shaaz
Foot the pedal all the way...It works alot better too with semi slicks tires
Amazing :)

TripleM;182538 said:
Shaaz
Foot the pedal all the way...It works alot better too with semi slicks tires
Amazing :)

waduh, gila lu... kudos kudos.......

ya la... wa lau... haahahah... could see u zooming towards me at T15... nice.. that was a damn nice fight for T15 and T1... hahaahha... next time see ur car at BVO, i spray some peanut oil on ur "ham jim pang"...

next TD, hehehe.. i hope my new poison will be out...:nehnehhh:

aragosta.JPG

shaaz;182535 said:
Wahaha.. i really brake that late ah ??... i was really trying to catch you.. car was useless on the straights.. so i tried my luck at the corners, hoping to close the gap with you.. hehehe..

you better get them, something you will not regret.

Pak, that's some braking there!!... do u trail in or u have ur foot all the way to 75-50 mark??!

you jealous for what?... you have stoptechs......

Ai seh!!... like that even more diff la with ur new suspension, u spray peanut oil then maybe i prolly zoom into you. Aragosta is the shiet, with the extra canister for rebound, proper tuning on these babies, you see how flat you'll be when you overtake cars on turn 5, no joke one.. sap sap sui!

Kiddy M;182540 said:
ya la... wa lau... haahahah... could see u zooming towards me at T15... nice.. that was a damn nice fight for T15 and T1... hahaahha... next time see ur car at BVO, i spray some peanut oil on ur "ham jim pang"...

next TD, hehehe.. i hope my new poison will be out...:nehnehhh:

aragosta.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back