Just sharing my joy

Cahn77

Hi everybody. just got my new front...just tot of sharing my pride and joy with ya!.....Too bad that Singapore there isnt any E36 325i with vanos running ard......

thanks Wilson for the pulley....its great!

Cheers!

Jacke

Nice Ride your got there.

:thumbsup:

Wow, that's a good looking E36. Luv the colour.

The E36 has actually aged very well.....with a nice bodykit, it looks the business :thumbsup:

I think in about 2-3 years when the E90 M3/4 is out, it'll be a good time to starting looking around for a used SMG E46 M3 for track days :dance:

Re: Just sharing my joy

Cahn77 said:
Hi everybody. just got my new front...just tot of sharing my pride and joy with ya!.....Too bad that Singapore there isnt any E36 325i with vanos running ard......

Cheers!

Jacke
nice ride, did u painted your rims??

Cahn77 said:

Cheers!

Jacke

Thats awesome man!! have u thought of a wide body kit?? :twisted:

Nice dude, but I think your ride will look even better if u lose the rear 2 mudguards ;)

Cahn77, nice ride. Swee swee.......

Yap i did!. It slightly darker then Gunmetal. i ran over a wooden block when travelling on a highway in perth....when you are doing 150km/h, its quite hard to avoid.....costed me $AU90 per wheel, $200 to repair both wheel...and $225 to get 235/40/18 Falkens......Nabeis!...hate that idiot who dropped the block!

snowman said:
Cahn77 said:

Cheers!

Jacke
nice ride, did u painted your rims??

Nah, dun want the car to be look like those in the states. moreover, most of the widebody kits are fibreglass...it will tend to crack at the wheel arch in times to come....

Thanks for the suggestion...

Glad you guys like it!

Azrielsc said:
Cahn77 said:
Hi everybody. just got my new
front...just tot of sharing my pride and joy with ya!.....Too bad that Singapore there isnt any E36 325i with vanos running ard......

Cheers!

Jacke

Thats awesome man!! have u thought of a wide body kit?? :twisted:

You reckon?.....might try it out tonight!...thanks buddy!

T6 said:
Nice dude, but I think your ride will look even better if u lose the rear 2 mudguards ;)

Wow! finally get to see your ride!! Cool man!! Glad U like the pulley kit!!

Cheers!

'The Great White'

yap....i am running on 18inch RK rims....not too bad...but tyres here are super EX...sian!....i miss those times where i paid SG$100 for SO-2

Wayansurfer said:
Psychadellic Brahh!!!!! Woohoooo!!!!
R u on 18"??

The pulley is fine!....Thanks.....glad you find it cool!......but honestly, not as clean as your car....getting things done in SGP is so much easier and cheaper...haha

Cheers!

wilman2772 said:
Wow! finally get to see your ride!! Cool man!! Glad U like the pulley kit!!

Cheers!

'The Great White'

Yes....may i know who are you huh?

rex7_vtec said:
Jacke who shifted Perth to Melbourne?

Cahn77 said:
yap....i am running on 18inch RK rims....not too bad...but tyres here are super EX...sian!....i miss those times where i paid SG$100 for SO-2

Wayansurfer said:
R u on 18"??

Does the rear tires rub since ure on 18"s?

Nope, never, even if a full load of 5 ppl in the car, it still didnt rub......

currently running on 235/40/18

Wayansurfer said:
Cahn77 said:

Wayansurfer said:
R u on 18"??

Does the rear tires rub since ure on 18"s?

Nice ride mate. Anyone knows where I might get such a front bumper in Singapore? Is is a simple bolt on, coz was told some time ago not approved here, but if can swap b4 inspection then should be no prob. Saw some of these on ebay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back