JP Morgan's reply to a Materialistic Woman

satinGHOST|r!der

Legendary 10 Years
MINDBLOWING THOUGHT PROCESS!!!

A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:

Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy?

I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here. I'm 25 this year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I'm greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York. My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married?

I wanted to ask:
what should I do to marry rich persons like you? Among those I've dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York CityGarden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.

I'm here humbly to ask a few questions:

1. Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
  2. Which age group should I target?
  3. Why most wives of the riches is only average-looking? I've met a few girls who doesn't have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.
  4. How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? My target now is to get married)

Ms. Pretty

Awesome reply:

Dear Ms. Pretty,

I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours.
Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor. My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I'm not wasting time here.

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain. Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange of "beauty" and "money": Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.

However, there's a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year. Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worried 10 years later. By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a "trading position". If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or "leased".

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income. This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps. If you are interested in "leasing" services, do contact me...

signed,
J.P. Morgan

Re: JP Morgan's reply to a Materialistic Woman

Very good reply from JP Morgan. Buying expensive supercars is better than marrying the wrong girls. Even though supercars also depreciate (just like women do), the switching costs are much lower than divorse.

Two considerations:

1. Cost of ownership and

2. Switching cost

:)

Remember reading something exactly like that before. Except that this is a summarised version, and the original one wasn't signed as J.P Morgan.

that is the most awesome reply!!!! I almost laugh on the floor.

sadly, many sin gals here are the same lor. they know they are pretty, so act expensive, looking out for the best fish (or fool). then wait, wait and wait........ past 30.....wait.....past 40 wait....then aiya. i treasure my single life la. that why i dun marry.

there are many nice decent guys in sin. but it is quite true that most sin gals graded us by the income we earn, car we drive and more. sad. then talk abt man and woman being equal. MY BIG FOOT!

1) go out man must pay , if not, not gentleman.
2) must open door , if not, not gentleman.
3) must share housework, gal are NOT your maid.
4) if man earns more, must give allowance. show that u LOVE me.
5) must be sensitive, caring, make her laugh........etc.......etc.etcetcetecetecetecet!!!!!!
6) cannot be MCP
7) respect her decision, if not, refer to point 6
8)
9)
10)

AND THEN when come to work, promotion, man and woman suddenly become EQUAL!!!!!! where the f they learn their maths???????

ton of rubbish i can go on and on.

Let see how many inequalities bro here can list down. Use my post and add on to the list. it will be interesting. Woman forumer, dun get upset. change channel pls. :)

Alamak these JP Morgan peeper why like that one. Different product mah. This chaobor is like a structured product with daily(or should I say nightly) shackability, after shacking(like after rate fixing) the thing reset again and ready for the next shack the following day. So the ROI is not so bad after all. Why would it be a bad investment. Haigh.....

woman can suck money faster than dealer flip cards in baccarat

..tis is funny..ouch..

My 2 cents is the my answer to that woman would be a simple 2 liner:

1) The procurement cost of the asset is too high and therefore depreciation costs will be high too!

2) The asset serves no purpose in the adding value to my (the rich man's) life or business or career!!!

Therefore it is not worth procuring.

..wah....Jason is (The Rich Man)...calling interested chio bu..s ..Jason..brace..

rex7_vtec;588662 said:
I'm just curious, if females in this country all want recognition, equality, equal respect, equal social standing, etc

Then why the need for Women's Charter?

I'm not a MCP and not married either, just curious why is it still valid after so many years?

to be fair, not all females in singapore la. most of them.

u wait and see if they say, we are equal, we dont need woman charter act.

u wait long long! :lol::shakemyb:

tiger1;589403 said:
to be fair, not all females in singapore la. most of them.

u wait and see if they say, we are equal, we dont need woman charter act.

u wait long long! :lol::shakemyb:

Haha... We should ask our women MPs then... Why didn't anyone of them propose a bill to strike out the women's charter?

Anyway, I trust women truly wants equality, but only in those area beneficial to them! Like having that delicious cheese cake and eating it at the same time, while not getting fat at all without any effort...

I'm no way near a male chauvinist but I do think this is getting way out of hand... My Canadian diving friend calls them Singaporean princesses...

BTW, Bro chocs, I wasn't implying that I am a rich man but was putting my words in the shoes of a rich man...

Cheers

...wow..hey Jason.. ya Canadian Diving Frd..hunky not..

..aiay..drop the princesses la..waste of time...

..try..Queens instead...WAHAHAHAHa
..no need women charter liow lor..

Chocs;589418 said:
...wow..hey Jason.. ya Canadian Diving Frd..hunky not..

..aiay..drop the princesses la..waste of time...

..try..Queens instead...WAHAHAHAHa
..no need women charter liow lor..

can't agree more...

My canadian friend... he's French Canadian and happily married (His wife really Chio) erm... wun say he's hunky but he has a aura of charm i'd say....

And about the queen portion.... I'd love to find 1!!! Preferably Ang Moh one even better...

Jason.Neo;589457 said:
can't agree more...

My canadian friend... he's French Canadian and happily married (His wife really Chio) erm... wun say he's hunky but he has a aura of charm i'd say....

And about the queen portion.... I'd love to find 1!!! Preferably Ang Moh one even better...

...aiya....most of my kakis ang mohs wat...but warning first huh...these drama queens r a "handful"..handfuls....brace yrself first bro....:whipper::whipper::whipper:

BTW, who is the one that proposed women's charter acts ???? and based on what conditions ??

probably at that time, women are 100% housewife, no income so need laws to protect them BUT nowsaday, conditions changes BUT law remain unchanged :( This is called "equality" in the word of women ??? why no men made any noise, kpkb.

BUT I still like women :) not men of cause.

Ans: No man would argue with woman bcos they have 2 mouths
Man are more logical in thinking bcos they got 2 heads

Woman pls dont flame me...I still prefer you to man...

Back