iPhone OS4 OUT!!!

satinGHOST|r!der

Legendary 10 Years
Downloading now!!!

MTL!!!

Re: iPhone OS4 OUT!!!

Yeah the new OS4 is heaps more organized. I like the Folder feature when there is so much apps on my phone and I hate scrolling through pages.

Its also noticeably faster in and out apps.Good habits like closing the software when you are not using it makes the phone much more consistent in speed and reliability. Great Job Stevie Wonder!

Heard your new engine is also faster and better than your old one.

rodders;553029 said:
Heard your new engine is also faster and better than your old one.

Which engine? I know the engine between my legs is much bigger in CC and higher revving than yours. Kentonna say one. :woottt:

satinGHOST|r!der;553034 said:
Which engine? I know the engine between my legs is much bigger in CC and higher revving than yours. Kentonna say one. :woottt:

You taxi him ah?:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for sharing....muuacks....

upgraded the iOS4. its awesome. loving every single bit of it. but you may want to re-sync all you photo albums.

I upgraded mine last evening.. it was relatively painless contrary to what some users' have experienced. Haven't tried the multitasking yet tho..

I find that my 3GS is a little laggy with this OS. Anyone felt the same?

acupunch;553175 said:
upgraded the iOS4. its awesome. loving every single bit of it. but you may want to re-sync all you photo albums.

Yea I agree. I think the OS4 has corrupted the resizing algorithm for the iPhone. I would suggest to all those having this problem to delete the hidden folder "Ipod/Iphone Photo Cache" FIRST then RE-SYNC. Worked for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

I upgraded but my Internet Tethering option is gone.. I with singtel. Anyone facing the same problem?

Back