Intention to get a Cayman, any contacts from stuggart or good place for pre own?

Re: Intention to get a Cayman, any contacts from stuggart or good place for pre own?

jaskin;1000575 said:
If you're around the Asia Square are you can take a look at my 981BS

Hey I park at Asia Square as well.
What colour is your 981?

I saw a Black cayman with some lovely set of wheels.

wafo Palac

Linlang recalled her into the world's first day woke up to see sword split over to her, the man is masked, but intuition told her it was a handsome man, she cried, and fainted. Later, she never thought of it, it turned out that the person is to attend to life! "King,nike joggesko, how do you as a robber to kill me? You didn't tell me, you is it right? There are a lot of things to deceive me?" New series of questions down into her interrogation Gu Zimo. Du Jue hands down, grabbed the robe, he hates not to force, then pulled broken general. "These are the things you don't need to know. Even if the king can prove you amnesia, but that doesn't mean you are not her princess." The queen Dugu Jue said: "intentionally to the Regent,nike free norge, this is your princess,nike shox sko, you have the right to dispose of, you see --" "your instance is the same." Du Jue indifference. He really hates her? You give up so easily able to save new opportunities. Gem Heart acid. "No matter how the king sentenced,nike norge, Regent Wang no objection?" The queen was very like Du Jue this attitude, early to her to do, don't have so much trouble. "No, Ben Wang believes that the queen is be impartial to...,billige nike sko, and the woman -- the palace of a feudal prince must be." Du Jue see without gem said. Ah ah ah, Du Jue, you mean, do not care about my life, give me to the queen, if not dead is dead, don't say that just because I just hesitated, not to say with you. Do you hate me? Must I die? "Wang Ye, I is really false, don't you know?" Gem thought over our feelings of husband and wife, even if it is false, you also want me dead to?

Re: Intention to get a Cayman, any contacts from stuggart or good place for pre own?

Hi Anyone have any idea to buy porsche parts in singapore?

Johnkiong CE;1115384 said:

yes.......

no...........

There's a workshop that only does porsche. Perhaps you wanna drop by and check it out? They may have some suggestions

Back