Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ignition Upgrades

Dan Ong;382441 said:
hello.. my car can do the upgrade? :D

Of course can!

Hi, Rodney,

I have done the ignition upgrade and change of plugs to something (i know it is not Spec II). Do you have spec II? My ride is 523 LCI.

regards,

anson7835;382533 said:
Hi, Rodney,

I have done the ignition upgrade and change of plugs to something (i know it is not Spec II). Do you have spec II? My ride is 523 LCI.

regards,

Hi anson7835,

Apologies as the Spec II plugs for your ride is still in the works.

We will drop you a PM when it arrives.

Cheers

Rod...I will never forget what u have done to my car last night for almost 3 hours ! You are the man .Now you have make him very ' gao Zhao' , with more responsive, up slope no prob..etcs ( BUT ' wa mai race hor')... It like a new born baby to me.....Swee swee with more horse run ...The only sad thing is Now my car is no Longer Virgin liao. Have been touch by you...Not even me before....But anyway......Thanks and You are Really 'TOK KONG'. Oh also really nice to meet some forumers there too.Cheers....

I see someone got poisoned! :)
Nice meeting you Mike!

But the ignition upgrade is definitely one of the best value for money mods. :)

ecoquest;382730 said:
I see someone got poisoned! :)
Nice meeting you Mike!

But the ignition upgrade is definitely one of the best value for money mods. :)

Nice to meet u (edwin) and your kakis (jinnoi/darky)..hope to catch up with you guys again...cheers.

mike211;382718 said:
Rod...I will never forget what u have done to my car last night for almost 3 hours ! You are the man .Now you have make him very ' gao Zhao' , with more responsive, up slope no prob..etcs ( BUT ' wa mai race hor')... It like a new born baby to me.....Swee swee with more horse run ...The only sad thing is Now my car is no Longer Virgin liao. Have been touch by you...Not even me before....But anyway......Thanks and You are Really 'TOK KONG'. Oh also really nice to meet some forumers there too.Cheers....

Good on ya Mike...
Thanks for help with the tyres :)

Remember - keep it above 4k, that's where the engine is happiest.

- Isaac

niteblu;382761 said:
Good on ya Mike...
Thanks for help with the tyres :)

Remember - keep it above 4k, that's where the engine is happiest.

- Isaac

Don't mentioned, Niteblu. ya, will always try keep above 4k.hehe

Today went to R2D to changed new engine oil, did an ignition upgrade and spec II plugs.....one word....SHIOK man! The rev feels so free and smooth...feels like a mini turbo lol. Again, like wat Mike said.... You are the man. Pls let us know any more upgrades esp considering ours is only a 520i.....trying to squeeze as much horses as possible but of course within budget lol :)

Hi Mike

We'll catch up someday :)

rod rod,

is the volker sparks II for the e92 325i here yet??

ray

Hello R2D can this be done off site are there any DIY kit? I am in Kuching, Sarawak a tad far. Also I am quite interested in other things I can do, about this SPEC II plugs what are they? I got a feeling my spark plugs are still stock, by the way, I am driving a E46 318i.

Guys,
After the ignition upgrade, go get Torco! And Volker Iridium! Really swee.... I've never felt this happy with my car man. Thanks Rod! And Roger. He was so helpful to the point of not having dinner just to help me do the oil change. Really appreciate it guys.

No regrets to the ignition upgrade mod + Torco oil.
It has been consistent with at least 10 tanks since the above was done, fuel consumption improved about 10% to ~ 8.8km/l. Thanks Rodney!!!

Yes indeed... No regret for doing Ignition Upgrade and also Changing of Engine oil to TORCO...
Rodney, I need to change the K & N filter... Do you have the stock? When i can go change... I just got a Simota open air filter ( Great sound but...... ) you are the person to trust so can give me advise on K & N ... Any Diff between these two?????

use the k&n if you want performance.

use the simota if you want sound.

if you want both, use the k&N and then take out your cat. but your car is still under warranty, so wait until 3 years is up.

astrazoo;385948 said:
Guys,
After the ignition upgrade, go get Torco! And Volker Iridium! Really swee.... I've never felt this happy with my car man. Thanks Rod! And Roger. He was so helpful to the point of not having dinner just to help me do the oil change. Really appreciate it guys.

congrats. now you are getting nearer to realising the full potential of your car.

what's next?

jinooi;386030 said:
use the k&n if you want performance.

use the simota if you want sound.

if you want both, use the k&N and then take out your cat. but your car is still under warranty, so wait until 3 years is up.

Oh Thanks Jinooi... For the advice...:) Think now i stay with simota... haizzz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechNinja24
Back