Ice ice ice e60

Re: Ice ice ice e60

Audison voce tweeter and mid , f10 original 8" woofer .. Vy sharp vocal and comfort base sound .. Btw , audison bit one is a must on top of all ...

Buywellsellwell;948536 said:
Any brothers here using three way active set up for their E60? Need some advice from seniors! =)

It is very difficult to achieve good SQ with the 4" midbass in the door panel, unless you cut a big hole for 6.5" midbass.

Speakers are difficult to choose and is up to individual... So i cannot say which is better.. Some swear by microprecision which is very ex. but not my type as i find the highs too bright n cold.. I agree focal is good but i think no more local agent in singapore although you can still buy from some shops.. My focal amp died 3 months after warranty period.. So damn pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am on Gladen. running 2 way active. 1 amp to 8" sub under seat, 1 amp to mid and high. Processor is Audison Bit One. Amps are Genesis Series III. Sounds good to me.

Any brothers here using three way active set up for their E60? Need some advice from seniors! =)

Bro your ICE already quite tokong still wanna upgrade? ;)

Bro, may share what is your current setup now?

my bro! just bought a 08 525.......
indeed stock sounded really very bad!
BTW his radio recep is really veery bad too.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmh............ i think so too...but is very cui!

cannot he just change rims nia........

Is the under seat one a 6" or 6.5" for e60?

I am left with a set of OZ speakers and 2 Ciare amps from my previous set-up that I don't know what to do with them. The OZ speakers are fantastic as the mid-bass from the 6.5" mids is sweet. But I don't want to cut the door to fit it. So not sure what choices I have as I would like to keep the OZ (plus the company folded years ago)... move the mids to under-seat and buy a new set of speakers for the tweeters and 4" mids? But I'm not sure if the depth of the mids can fit under-seat.

Buywellsellwell;948926 said:
Mine a bit Rojak.

4" DLS R4. 6.5" under seats phoenix gold. One phoenix gold amp and one audison Lrx n a Bit one.

Any good tuners to recommend? Or any bros here do free lance?

And I don't even know how they can cut and redo with the controls and storage holes on the door... not a lot of flat surface to squeeze a 6.5"

I don't intend to do much... used to run 2-way active, but the last few years, I have been listening to highly tuned and superb sound from my daughter's Nursery Rhymes and ABC songs LOL... no point liao. Did think of a Bit-One as well, but still unsure if I want to bother. Right now just thinking of transferring the speakers and the 2 amps over.

Buywellsellwell;948969 said:
I m using 6.5" for below seats. Some shops recommend 8" under seats ( using f10 stocks)

Yeah best is 6.5 at door as well but gotta cut like u mention. I suggest do a 6.5" below n get a good 4" then can enjoy Liao.

frankly ... The good sq is vy subjective to each individual ... Some like bright vocal some like heavy base .. To me , bit one really play a vy vy critical part on it ... It depend how u tune and adjust the music to your preferences ... I have been studies and exploring the bit one tuning for almost 1 year and found the best tuner is actually ourself don expect those claimed pro tuner will fully devoted their skill to your car as every tuner will definitely reserve some bottom line to keep on the business .. Beside , their liking of sq may not suit to your liking as well .. I may not be superb in tuning but atleast i know my tuning are serving my ear pretty well

Back