i-Drive GPS - Map

Re: i-Drive GPS - Map

Peterpan;724576 said:
Hi, pls let me jnow when the DVD is ready. Thanks for arranging.

Hi All Bro, i am interested on the copy of the DVD, can let me know how much to share a copy?
HP 9852 8282. Thanks

aztecarion;722139 said:
Hi All,

This is the updated list.

1) Passat57
2) xj40
3) Spoilt Brat
4) Peterpan
5) Jas 1
6) Je_taime
7) DT168
8. Quacks
9) robee
10) Mapleleaf
11) E46K
12) Leong
13) fantastic3
14) 156F1
15) maxwell
16) Uncle
17) cts1984
18) bm0103
19) benomc

I have placed an order at Eng Soon and a deposit as well. Attached is the invoice.
However, delivery will take 3.........................long weeks. So I guess this is only due just before CNY.

Please check that your current navigation system is using DVD and not CD. As long as it's DVD, it will work.

I will let you guys know later on how to manage the cost.

Update over! 8)

Can I still join in? Mine is a oct 07 e66 730li

Sexytoy;737789 said:
Can I still join in? Mine is a oct 07 e66 730li

May not work. I tested my 2008 E60 DVD on a 7-series before. Didn't work.

But their DVD recording formats changes. So no harm trying it.

Hi All,

I know it has been a while, probably around 3 weeks already. However, I just checked with Eng Soon yesterday and it has still not arrived.

I'm sorry that this is taking so long, I'm also eagerly waiting for it. Hopefully, it will come the week after CNY.

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!

MapleLeaf;737814 said:
May not work. I tested my 2008 E60 DVD on a 7-series before. Didn't work.

But their DVD recording formats changes. So no harm trying it.

I think so too cos the head unit may not be a dvd after all.

Anyone in the buying list is intending to try on their E66?

Hi All,

Just an update for you guys who are in the list.

The DVD will arrive on Wednesday. Once I have collected it, I will test it out with a copied version. If it works (and it should), I will proceed to liaise with you all on how to arrange the payment and the collection.

The cost will be the DVD split by the number of people in the group and then adding in the costs of the DVD (per person). No more additions will be included into the group buy after this has been settled so as to confirm the cost to be split. If not, I will have a tough time in calculating (my maths not very good). :)

Thank you bro for the effort. Get the best DVD and get it recorded in a high resolution and we will have a good setup

Haha.. finally.... and when you duplicate it, make sure you select the box "Auto update via internet."

Everyone, here it is...... :D

I am still figuring out the best way to sort out the costs in order to be fair to everyone as I am not sure whether this will work for all.

Can all those who are still interested PM me your email addresses? I would like to take this offline, if it's ok.

aztecarion;748035 said:

I am still figuring out the best way to sort out the costs in order to be fair to everyone as I am not sure whether this will work for all.

it's ok.

You have already showed proof of cost.

Fix the number of people interested, and divide accordingly (including cost of DVD).

There will be more coming in; they will be some dropping out. Can't be helped. You can absorb the extras; you also have to accept the drop outs (no way to chase after them mah).

At the end of the day, i suspect most people would be just happy to pay an amount and walk away with it.

Even if you make extra at the end of the day, you deserve it for your efforts. Nobody has a right to be unhappy. Willing-buyer-willing-seller.

Let me know if you can count me in. Thks!

MapleLeaf;747485 said:
Haha.. finally.... and when you duplicate it, make sure you select the box "Auto update via internet."

Yes MapleLeaf, your DVD worked fine with me for so long... Thks again bro!

Agree totally. Just let us know how much and where to collect. Most importantly the copy DVD must work flawlessly and if not, how to make another copy that work.

I hope this version is more recent than what I have currently (have KPE but the Bartley Viaduct only up till Kaki Bukit).

MapleLeaf;748397 said:
You have already showed proof of cost.

Fix the number of people interested, and divide accordingly (including cost of DVD).

There will be more coming in; they will be some dropping out. Can't be helped. You can absorb the extras; you also have to accept the drop outs (no way to chase after them mah).

At the end of the day, i suspect most people would be just happy to pay an amount and walk away with it.

Even if you make extra at the end of the day, you deserve it for your efforts. Nobody has a right to be unhappy. Willing-buyer-willing-seller.

aztecarion;748035 said:

Can all those who are still interested PM me your email addresses? I would like to take this offline, if it's ok.

Hi I am keen if it works on my E66 2007. Will PM you my email.

Sorry to disappoint you. The Bartley Viaduct is not in this version too. Do you have the whole KPE in your current version?

156F1;748910 said:
Agree totally. Just let us know how much and where to collect. Most importantly the copy DVD must work flawlessly and if not, how to make another copy that work.

I hope this version is more recent than what I have currently (have KPE but the Bartley Viaduct only up till Kaki Bukit).

I'm afraid it doesn't work on 7 Series. Have tried on a few bros and it all didn't work. :shakehea:

Sexytoy;751994 said:
Hi I am keen if it works on my E66 2007. Will PM you my email.

Back