i-Drive GPS - Map

Re: i-Drive GPS - Map

Hi am interested in the 2009/2010 CD map for my 3 series. This is for the pre-hard disk idrive. Any group buys? Thanks.

Max88;484001 said:
Hi, any have an additional copy of the 2009 idrive DVD map to spare or FS? Thanks.
would you be able to spare a copy bro, if you got the new DVD

Can we actually buy a original GPS disc from PML and burn it?? Isit easy to burn? Can any bro/expert confirm this? Since there are so many of us...maybe we can start a group buy... :)

jster;504025 said:
Can we actually buy a original GPS disc from PML and burn it?? Isit easy to burn? Can any bro/expert confirm this? Since there are so many of us...maybe we can start a group buy... :)

Yes it can be done. Easy job.

cgoh;504044 said:
Yes it can be done. Easy job.

Good to hear that! Tks. My next question is : can the copied disc use for all or only certain models?I suppose the GPS dvd player in all bimmer should be the same?

hi, just to ask.

do all newer ver. 525XL comes with GPS?
saw some on sgcarmart.

pls advise.
keen to change my car.
thanks.

sgbb;512044 said:
hi, just to ask.

do all newer ver. 525XL comes with GPS?
saw some on sgcarmart.

pls advise.
keen to change my car.
thanks.
Not all comes with GPS, its an optional item. Owner can opt out, about $5k of savings I think .......

Hi, did anyone eventually bought the 2009/2010 DVD from PML and burn copies? Do the copies work? I'm interested also, for my 2007 E60. Grateful for advice, cheers!

156F1;519137 said:
Hi, did anyone eventually bought the 2009/2010 DVD from PML and burn copies? Do the copies work? I'm interested also, for my 2007 E60. Grateful for advice, cheers!
bro, the DVD cannot be bought. its used in house only.

Slater;519152 said:
bro, the DVD cannot be bought. its used in house only.

Of course it can be bought. There are cars like my 2008 E60 that runs the map via a DVD disk. Non-harddisk model. Only problem is the DVD cost about $800. or is it $1000?

MapleLeaf;519176 said:
Of course it can be bought. There are cars like my 2008 E60 that runs the map via a DVD disk. Non-harddisk model. Only problem is the DVD cost about $800. or is it $1000?
who sells it?

I've just learned that even in malaysia's autobavaria costs RM2k.
I'm interested in getting one. I know a friend who can get it about RM1k.
It has Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Brunei maps.
PM me if interested. I'll try to get back to you asap.

If you guys want a group buy, let me know too. Will wait for about a week for the orders to come in. Free bumps are appreciated. :D

Bro Ory,

I hope I am not hi-jacking your thread or anything. I just want to extend a lobang I found out about the disc. I believe you can get it for about $400. I did'nt purchase it nor did I test it but I can give you all the contact if you want. He is a nice guy who just got out of pml and started his own workshop. I sent my car for gearbox reflash there and he asked me to update mine. I don't use it often so I declined. I don't mind putting his contact out here if I am not going against any rules. Let me know.

Cheers
Ping

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back