Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

I did not think operating the GPS would be so hard....

New (old) car, lots of electronic gadgetry and swichgear in a different place.... How many times I have reached for the center only to realise the gear shift is not there.

Would like to know where to get those thick 3m carpets and whether they come pre-cut in a set for E65.

Cheers
mark

Re: I did not think operating the GPS would be so hard....

Mark. You mean the blinker right? On the left? haha. Surely you are used to the old "3 on the tree"

The 3M mats are available, there is a thread somewhere about it. Search 3M and see what comes up

phil;335392 said:
Mark. You mean the blinker right? On the left? haha. Surely you are used to the old "3 on the tree"

The 3M mats are available, there is a thread somewhere about it. Search 3M and see what comes up

u r too slow old fart....I bothered to find it for him...i is useful.

That was my next step. I was hoping Hitmee would do it, cause he always craps on about 3m mats

MArk, do you play footy? Wanna have a kick?

Thanks for the assist..... Wasn't much into footy but occasionally had a kick, but just street stuff as a kid.

yeah there are lots of stuff on the tree, fortunately the indicators are on the same side as my other car, man how many times have i washed the windscreen unintended.... But i will persevere.

Cheers
mark

Back