Huat to all BMW-SG forumers

Leoncour

Hi guys, I'm an aspiring BMW owner, hope someday I will be able to drive a BMW haha:)
Currently driving a Honda fit but it's too small for my growing family, so thinking of changing to a saloon where boot space are more ample

Re: Huat to all BMW-SG forumers

huat you too

pls thank me

Leoncour;737824 said:
Hi guys, I'm an aspiring BMW owner, hope someday I will be able to drive a BMW haha:)
Currently driving a Honda fit but it's too small for my growing family, so thinking of changing to a saloon where boot space are more ample

Hi Leon,

welcome onboard.......

cheers

Leoncour;737824 said:

Sorry.... but do you mean to put family members in the boot? I like the idea! I have a few i wanna put in also!

Lol.... welcome and enjoy your search! It will be a great jump!

Wahaha no la got more space to out stroller la... Haha ya buy a BMW is twice the monthly installment haha
bloop;737957 said:
Sorry.... but do you mean to put family members in the boot? I like the idea! I have a few i wanna put in also!

Lol.... welcome and enjoy your search! It will be a great jump!

Leoncour;738041 said:
Wahaha no la got more space to out stroller la... Haha ya buy a BMW is twice the monthly installment haha

yes.... but the pleasure is many folds more :)

Bmw ... Bring more worries. Are u sure?

jonleeck;738488 said:
Bmw ... Bring more worries. Are u sure?

gotta prepare n make sure i am financially ready lor... if not jiu bo bian, leant my lesson nt to overstretch my finances. thanks for the concern ;)

hitmee;737830 said:
huat you too

pls thank me

Gong xi fa cai to u too leoncour! Huat to all readers yah!

Hitmee, I like ur sig pictures! Thank me too pls..Thanks!

Hi Leoncour... Gong Xi Fa Cai... Huat ar!!!11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back