how to safe petrol

Re: how to safe petrol

Wait til lao lee becomes yr uncle then can import.

OT a bit

How to save petrol for my private jet?

henry2703;626969 said:
talking about towing service...

Once my friend was damn drunk... we were going to get a :driver me home" service for him that was going to cost him $60 a pop...

instead, he called a tow truck to tow his car home.... according to him, tow truck only cost him $50...

That is quite cool.

Join that famous membership in Singapore, free towing service island wide, 24/7, 365.
whenever you feel the need to save petrol, call them for towing.

Alamak... I join salah leh... I join Club Sandy nia.... tsk..tsk..tsk...:shock:

but join club sandy is good. the chairman will teach you how to road hog. can save petrol :)

i tried this recently...

increase tire pressure from 225 psi to 260 psi...

Mileage increase from 6.8 to 7.5km / litre.

this one serious one... I don't notice a harsher ride... maybe coz the X3 already very harsh.... hhahahah

henry2703;637482 said:
i tried this recently...

increase tire pressure from 225 psi to 260 psi...

Mileage increase from 6.8 to 7.5km / litre.

this one serious one... I don't notice a harsher ride... maybe coz the X3 already very harsh.... hhahahah

Tyre centre botak - can be expensive later. Not to mention, this affects the braking.

I found the most effective technique for me was to drive highway, even if it's just 1 exit!

Definitely drive highway, use cruise control as much as possible

I did 14.7km/l from kulai to KL with V-Power racing on cruise control on 120km/hr. Not much fun, but managed to escape 2 police speed trap. It only used 1/4 tank of petrol ...

From KL to Gelang Patah with V-power 97, cruise control on 120km/hr, only managed to do 13.8km/l

Back