how to file a complaint

whywhy

Hey, anyone knows the address and dept to file a complaint on new car. Heard that I should send it to BMW Asia but dont have the singapore address..

I'd taken delivery of the new car but there were at least 5 problems with it. Want to stress out my frustration with the low quality 5 series FL.

Thanks in advance.

Re: how to file a complaint

something can't be solved by highlight it to your SE? mind to share your problem here with those bro that is collecting their car soon? at least something to watch out while collecting their cars.

collected from pml. all rectified except one. pml will be fixing soon.

first day collected - windscreen washer leaking badly, car wheel alignment out, steering wheel tilted while driving straight, joystick gearbox stuck occasionally and have to replace brand new, idling very noisy due to high rpm setting, engine oil empty but next day not there anymore till now, heavy steam coming out for 10 mins from front emblem after going through a pool of water, etc.......sigh... such a LOW quality workmanship for a LUXURY car...somemore 5 series ....

just want to complain about the bad experience with this brand new lousy car...not sure why no pre-inspection prior to delivery..should have considered other makes. good luck in your new purchase..

dunno if there will be more problem later or not..

hey need to know the address leh... anyone?

My goodness. This sounds really bad. I presume you didn't have a chance to check the car before you sign the form and take over the car from PML. Sorry to hear abt this.

a lemon car.. only 1 word for you.. suay...
Sorry to hear about it but hope you can get the problems sorted out soon.

U can write to BMW Asia but they still forward it to PML. So it doesnt make any diff also. I tried liao...

My FL 5-series also very problematic, my E90 & E46 previously not any better also! Come to think of it, my Mercedes are better. :angry:

Hi ! whywhy.

When I collected my new ride 3.5 years ago I faced some problem too.
(1) Car wheel alignment out, steering wheel tilted while driving straight ==> Just like those old Taxi.
(2) Knocking sound from rear suspension.
(3) Engine vibrate during idling.
(4) Wind noise from driver window while speed reached 120KM/Hr

Send my car back to PML serveral time to recetify these problems too :furious:

Just relax and enjoy your BMW and hope PML can solve all your car problems.

After 3.5 years I never regret and still enjoy my ride :laughlik:

Cheers :)

1st bmw also brand new but dont have so many problems...suffered huge loss after two years of usage just to enjoy this newer model but never knew that the quality was so bad...MUST write in to highlight to the management!!! anyway got the address from customer service liow.. now sending them a love letter..;)

Back