How to Beat Malaysian Speed Cameras

Black Spyder

Hmm.... interesting idea...... :thinking:

Alternatively, you could carry a set of bogus licence plates (perhaps bearing the licence number of your sworn enemy) and switch them with your own plates just after you cross over to the other side.

And, when you come back, switch back to your original plates just before the Malaysian checkpoint!
That way, you can speed all you want and have someone else pay the fines! :thumbsup:

Gees man, bloody evil.

but...

i like. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

the 6 or 9 do not have the centre axis on the body of the numeral. hard to rotate it and not get it out of position. may i suggest rotating the number 8, or 0 instead.

Rotation

Racebred said:
the 6 or 9 do not have the centre axis on the body of the numeral. hard to rotate it and not get it out of position. may i suggest rotating the number 8, or 0 instead.

Deh, very smart..... u rotate 8, what do you get? u rotate 0, what do you get? Even my 3 yr old knows the answer :screwedu:

hmmm.... you'll probably get the sign for infinity. So the malaysian police will take forever to finish writing your license number and you'll never get the fine! :dance:

Racebred said:
hmmm.... you'll probably get the sign for infinity. So the malaysian police will take forever to finish writing your license number and you'll never get the fine! :dance:

Upa Ini u talk ?cok? :screwedu:

Racebred said:
hmmm.... will take forever to finish writing your license number and you'll never get the fine! :dance:

Haa......... That's a v.good one !!! ;)

Re: How to Beat Malaysian Speed Cameras

i think it's a creative idea but do it at your own risk. If you want to speed, be ready to pay as well. :twisted:

dickupyourass said:
I have been thionking abt the Malaysian speed cameras for some time, and I personally like to speed up and down the N-S Highway. I met with my mechanic yesterday and we devised a plan.

the car licence plate can be modified to allow the individual numbers to swivel or rotate such that a "6" can become a "9" when rotated. As my licence contained 3 "6"s, I guess I can possibly have several hundred combinations of registration numbers. All I have to do after the immigration checkpoint is to rotate some numbers and then not worry about the cameras.

What do you guys think?

Nice idea...but that is assume that you kenna camara without the officer recording and issuing the summon.

If the officer issuing the summon he will sure ask you for your particular like passport at least. Then when he send your "enemy" the summon when he/she innocently drives into JB and gets detained for outstanding fines....if he/she protest...and brings it to authority on the suspect that someone is using fake plates...they still can trace it back to you what...

Stand to be corrected.

Was discussing this topic with my friend yesterday. He suggested installing the illegal number plates; those very reflective plates. All bimmers come with the special number plate holder. All you need to do when you cross the causeway is to use a small screwdriver and you switch plates. The other thing to do is speed beyond 160km/h.
He mentioned that the police there use mobile speed detecting cameras which are not very effective in capturing fast moving vehicles; especilly those with reflective plates.

I thot most of the time there's some police waiting for us after the camera, some kind of road blocks to catch those speeding. So may kanna double penalty for speeding and tampered license plate.

Then again....it maybe worth it...heheh

DS

BMW325iFaceLift;707700 said:
All the ideas sound cool but EVIL!!! hahaha

What have you been searching for to dig this far back?

I go malaysia I put JHK 1

Jiu hu kia number 1!!!

Ji gou li wor!!!

Speeding is an offense that can be compounded.

Tempering license plate is a crime. Don't think it is worth the risk of a criminal record...

+1..Agreed.....Just get ready to pay kopi $50...but then its a crime to bribe too...

I read an article that Dr M openly say he like to speed in NSH exceeding 200km/h...If a leader do not respect their own rule and law....go ahead and speed and bribe..

DriveAllDay;707802 said:
Speeding is an offense that can be compounded.

Tempering license plate is a crime. Don't think it is worth the risk of a criminal record...

zorro;708102 said:
+1..Agreed.....Just get ready to pay kopi $50...but then its a crime to bribe too...

I read an article that Dr M openly say he like to speed in NSH exceeding 200km/h...If a leader do not respect their own rule and law....go ahead and speed and bribe..
I respect the law even though i broke it all the time. Once caught, i juz ask for summon loh.

I have nvr ever pays them $$$.

Back