How Many E60 left active?

Re: How Many E60 left active?

Pianoman;801558 said:
If u wish to know how many e60s still active,please join us at kallang Mac meet up tonite!

Yeah you are the man,,,!!

Welcome bro. E60 is a good car but of course not as good as F10... Golilok say one.

It's all a matter of whether you want to cough out > $20k in annual depreciation for F10 or half that amount or even less for a E60. I'm driving my E60 to scrap i think. Doesn't make sense to splash out so much for a new car at this time.

E60 is good enough for my family. In fact, its the only BMW i've ever loved so much & had modded. Loving it more & more as time ticks away to it's scrap day in 4 years. Will cry when the day comes. Can imagine the same feeling as the day when my beloved boxer dog died. That's how much i love my faithful E60. My dog used to ride with me in this car.

Divespyder;801576 said:
Welcome bro. E60 is a good car but of course not as good as F10... Golilok say one.

It's all a matter of whether you want to cough out > $20k in annual depreciation for F10 or half that amount or even less for a E60. I'm driving my E60 to scrap i think. Doesn't make sense to splash out so much for a new car at this time.

E60 is good enough for my family. In fact, its the only BMW i've ever loved so much & had modded. Loving it more & more as time ticks away to it's scrap day in 4 years. Will cry when the day comes. Can imagine the same feeling as the day when my beloved boxer dog died. That's how much i love my faithful E60. My dog used to ride with me in this car.

Totally agreed.. This is the car will keep thinking how to zhng it... Even my previous ride didn't really bother to zhng much... Will drive till end of COE..
Divespyder the way you sound like very sad.
Tonight I get Jason to hug and kiss you... And I know you love your car.. I will take care of your car by driving home..

Morganlee3377;801585 said:
Totally agreed.. This is the car will keep thinking how to zhng it... Even my previous ride didn't really bother to zhng much... Will drive till end of COE..
Divespyder the way you sound like very sad.
Tonight I get Jason to hug and kiss you... And I know you love your car.. I will take care of your car by driving home..

Yes still very sad over the loss of my buddy. It's already past one year. I only started modding after he passed away. Kindof an escape for me & to pass time.

Wah.. Emo.. Ok lah see you guys tonight for emo session

Divespyder;801576 said:

I felt like a murderer lor when I sent my old e36 into the scrapyard.
Personally drove it there myself....so sadz

Why today everyone so emo? Time for meet up, time for laughter. Sometimes it's the companion that we enjoy, not just the car we drive, E60 driver n fellow forum brothers made me love my E60 Cheers.

Charges for tonight

1) hug x1 : $100
2) whip x1 : $50
3) hang flower : min $500

Buysellsellwell.. actually i emo because u jilted me go for Decaf on very 1st day he returned from India. So sad went Changi Beach emo...

Wah Lau!!! Must get admin to open another tread called gay corner

Buywellsellwell;801618 said:
Why today everyone so emo? Time for meet up, time for laughter. Sometimes it's the companion that we enjoy, not just the car we drive, E60 driver n fellow forum brothers made me love my E60 Cheers.

Charges for tonight

1) hug x1 : $100
2) whip x1 : $50
3) hang flower : min $500

Divespyder;801719 said:
Buysellsellwell.. actually i emo because u jilted me go for Decaf on very 1st day he returned from India. So sad went Changi Beach emo...

Divespyder;801719 said:

Dun emO la, we din la ji or anything, jus hold hand walk along the sin Ming blocks looking into tue spare part shops la!

Next time I go install PB I jio u instead of bro buy well ok? BIG HUG!!!

Buywellsellwell;801985 said:
E60 rocks! It's the drivers behind it! Hope everyone enjoy themselves tonight, very different feeling. Cheers.

You should post this under the meet up Mah

Divespyder;801576 said:

Actually slowly looking at it.. You quite look like your dog.. :nutkick:

billyngcam;801744 said:
I'm new and will be active:)

Hi Billy,

welcome onboard.............

cheers

Back