How do you kill a snake that bites you?

VolanteDB9

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Nepali man bites snake to death in revenge attack

Reuters
Thursday, Aug 23, 2012
KATHMANDU - A Nepali man who was bitten by a cobra snake bit it back and killed the reptile in a tit-for-tat attack, a newspaper said on Thursday.

Nepali daily Annapurna Post said Mohamed Salmo Miya chased the snake, which bit him in his rice paddy on Tuesday, caught it and bit it until it died.

"I could have killed it with a stick but bit it with my teeth instead because I was angry," the 55-year-old Miya, who lives in a village some 200 km (125 miles) southeast of the Nepali capital of Kathmandu, was quoted by the daily as saying.

The snake, called "goman" in Nepal, is also known as the Common Cobra.

Police official Niraj Shahi said the man, who was being treated at a village health post and was not in danger of dying, would not be charged with killing the snake because the reptile was not among snake species listed as endangered in Nepal.

Re: How do you kill a snake that bites you?

my hero...next time i see any form of snake i also want to bite back like him...

VolanteDB9 said:
my hero...next time i see any form of snake i also want to bite back like him...

Say only or really do it?

How about mosquito bites?

kenntona, do you know tat I am a 8 foot olympic weightlifting champion behind my screen?

kenntona;879144 said:

Ken, you have a wound on your back. Need to see doctor or not?

kenntona;879144 said:

no leh...actually i scare of snake...slither around eating only those it thinks it can eat but avoiding confrontation with human beings...only when it feels threatened it will bite.......but there are some snakes have a lot of self restraint one leh....and will avoid confrontation at all cost....power....but i go zoo next time i want see Kai Kai and Jia Jia bear bear la...avoid reptile side....don't like the slithery feeling...

btw googling for Panda news...

this reminds me of you also leh...can from UP kiddo become...

View attachment 40383

Last edited by a moderator:

VolanteDB9 said:
no leh...actually i scare of snake...slither around eating only those it thinks it can eat but avoiding confrontation with human beings...only when it feels threatened it will bite.......but there are some snakes have a lot of self restraint one leh....and will avoid confrontation at all cost....power....but i go zoo next time i want see Kai Kai and Jia Jia bear bear la...avoid reptile side....don't like the slithery feeling...

I hope you are not referring to me as a snake cause I am not an internet hero. I will confront if need be.

kenntona;879164 said:
I hope you are not referring to me as a snake cause I am not an internet hero. I will confront if need be.

You will soon be the confrontational hero! Next time remember to bring weapon wor... Like a mirror works very well.

kenntona;879164 said:

refer above...you are...

View attachment 40384

"lai lah...every Tuesday come find me"

So I am a Panda now? And it is a compliment?

Be careful when you said you will bite a snake.

Some say they have big snakes or anaconda in their pants. Will you bite it, lick it and kum it? Think twice when you want to touch a 'snake' with your oral organ!

I was waiting for a snake thread to turn into a kkj thread and bingo!

DrK has thrown down the gauntlet - the challenge has been issued. How will our resident pole dancer Kennaconda respond? Will the anaconda rise to the occasion? Will semen, I mean venom, be spat? Will man-milk, I mean, blood be spilled?

Stay tuned to these forum pages to find out!

Back