• Search Engine (Google / Yahoo etc)

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Links from other websites

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Word of mouth from Friends / Family

• Magazine / Newspaper

• BMW.SG Placard (that rectangular piece of paper..)

• Workshops in Singapore

• Chanced on BMWSG during monthly meetups

• Others (please state!)

• Total voters

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tell us how you discovered this community!

Poll today. :)

Re: How Did You Find BMW.SG?

hi,

saw bmw.sg decal on totoseow's car next to mine in my office carpark :)

cheers,

saify.

Got to know about this place from a friend. He has since moved on to another marque.

Roped in by Kenntona..and he's still driving a bimmer. Kekekeke..

Got the link from E46fanatics, met Wilman2772 and he jioed me down to the meetup, 3yrs & 7mths ago! And i'm still driving the same bimmer! :)

As for me, i met Axl (founder of bmw.sg) from hardwarezone.com forums when i was still 18 and green without my license. His very nice 328i was in his Sig...and we soon become chat buddies at the inception of bmwsg in Delphiforums.com ..

sweeet.

Was browsing the forums at Delphi and came to know of BMW SG site.

I think it was known as BMW Car Owners Society or something like that!

i happened to see the decal on Shaaz's car mths ago in our office bldg & explore tis website.

OT a bit, i must say it has help me gain some basic and trying to understand many 'Chim' knowledge on car for someone dumb like me :shakehea:

i hv since gain a few friends & hoping to know more...:p

I bumped into the site when i typed BMW on yahoo.. hahaha.. never looked back since then. 1 year and coming on strong!!!

think i was surfing around delphi and found the old forums, then moved over here when it switched.. didn;t participate so much initially cos i was drivin a Kia Sportage.. (Killed In Action... Less "sport", more "aged")

Always had the impression that BMWs were over-computerised over-priced cars...
Maybe cos my dad's old E24 628i just shut itself down on the road with all the warning lights lighting up like a Christmas tree, also heard some bad stuff about my fren's E46 which kept having problems...

But after driving my old E30 around... i've grown to love it alot... really chuckable ard. bends and oh so fun... managed to unsettle the rear abit in the wet once... nice and balanced... Never knew i could do it in an auto.. was expecting understeer but over-ed abit... easily manageable and controllable... maybe cos its a small car... car stayed pretty stable... Hopefully it'll get better with my new suspension setup...

(I do the same in the KIA SUV... when the tail swings out.. whoohoooo... too bad i never get to see how it looks from outside...)

An older version (2001/2 ??) card was placed on my car yrs back.

In order to join, bought myself a pc, log on w/56k back in 2002....
found that pc was too slow to load a page for like 1 mth, got a bb connection after that.....
& who says joining forum is free ?? Whahahaha.....:lol2:

Wah dead thread....!!!

Somebody in my condominium stuck a bmw-sg pamphlet / flyer on my car window... no idea which neighbor hahaha that was when i know this site existed... anyway thank you mysterious flyer dude

Port over from old delphi days, brought in by Axl and Sam and uncle Jem.......

got over here from old delphi~~~

Kings' Mansion at Amber Gardens off Tanjong Katong rd... Why was it you? hahaha

Ken and jack was having Siew Mai at dragon.. I walk over and ask them " how was the Xiao Long Pau" before ur siew mai.. thats where we started to talk about the forum.

Back