How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

from two animes, "kona" is from Konata from Lucky Star and "dora" is from Toradora :)

Don't know why the system reject my 4 letter nick name so added an e behind :p Can't really remember the origins of sabe but I've used it for as long as I can remember online.

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

The nickname paramalingamd is just my name and the initial of my father's name at the back (i.e. "d")

Hi everyone, looking forward to learning about maintenance, similar rides, events and upgrades from this forum. My nickname happens to be the colour of the e93 M3 I just picked up. I'm keen to pick up nice rims and probably exhausts too.

hello everyone. just found out abt this forum yesterday. btw i sold my car (not a bmw) late last year and kinda miss the freedom to move around during weekends. so im looking for an E46 that is in acceptable condition. im thinking of renewing the coe.

why E46? i once sat in an E46 on the way to a meeting and to say it was exhilarating would be an understatement. but i could not afford one then. plus i already had access to the family car weekends. i know there are newer models now but i dont need a new car. its only for the weekends. plus newer models are out of my budget and i prefer to live within my means. having state that however i believe that my next car should be one that i always wanted...hence the E46.

Last edited by a moderator:

dont remember why i choose this nick, but been using it since forever =)

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I have lost my creativity thinking and looking for a nickname. While I am baking, the ingredients i have, i just used it...hahahaha And Hi, nice to know you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

interesting how nicks are chosen...mine feel so ordinary...sigh!!

I was scratching my head and having difficulties trying to find a nick... and happen to see the word WARSTEINER on my diecast Merc CLK.

walaaaa... a nick is born....

I guess I am always lost and my first name starts with A. Hence my nick

Haahaahaa...

Thats my christian name joint with my chinese name. Have fun!

Back