How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

hey all. was watching super duper sumo back then, and then i came out with my own variant. cheers.

Re: Melven, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys! My user name is my real name, my ride , z4 & 320i manual.

The choice of nick was really a no brainer, coz that's my name... as for the 99, its a number that is easy to remember :)

Got my 316 sports 3 months ago and loving every moment of the ride. Still exploring the fantastic gadgets that come with it.

Easily beat hands down my previous cars - Corollas and Civic whether in terms of appearance, performance or features!

With so many things still new to me, so got to learn from experienced BMW owners like you guys here.

Cheers
Kelvin

mine definitely get it from Jorge Lorenzo from motogp! =P my idol too..hehe

got my nick from my 1st car; Honda Civic EG9 with a modded B20 engine...

I play guitar as a hobby ... Love meeting with new friends ... Know nothing abt bmw ... Drivin a jap car now and want to have an upgrade to x5

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Mine was because of a tease from a friend and the number 328 stayed with me for the past 10 over years. Intereting to know what people can come up with.

For me, danny chew is my real name and I just got a used bmw 318I.To me, I always wanted to own a bmw and it is like a dream come true. But I just really hope that the car dun give me any problems.

Hope that you guys can give me more support.

I'm pretty new here too so Welcome to the club!

Last edited by a moderator:

Guys

Can't remember if I replied but that's my name - only after joining I realised others had much cooler forum names - don't know how to change :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back