How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Peace_gal;1036552 said:
Hi all,

Am I seeing my nick on the title? Or it's norm?

norm......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Re: carmexU, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Ryan
That nickname has been with me through all my vehicles and now that I have just collected my new car, i'd like to be known as SnooPee!

Cheers!

Re: MW, how did you choose / get your nickname?

why u register as carmexU when u wanna become SnooPee?

Your sincerely
MW
Forum Police

Re: Javrish, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi forumers - My nick is from my gmail account ID, easier to remember!

abbreviation of my name.....boring i know but getting old so easier to remember:D

Good Day All,

POSH Konceptz is extremely glad to join BMW.SG as a SITE SPONSOR as of 01 OCT 2013. We hope and do wish that we can have a good time here with everybody on future meet up or had a good interaction online on all matters since I myself is driving an E90 too :dance:

A short introduction on POSH Konceptz here and more information can be found here in our threads. View Profile: POSH Konceptz - BMW-SG - The BMW Singapore Community

POSH Konceptz offer a full professional service covering all areas of the interior and exterior of the car at their fully-air conditioned luxury grooming center.

Call/SMS 94308518 / 9128 2118 or visit their website at https://www.facebook.com/Poshkonceptz/ for more information.

Have a nice day and do pls feel free to contact POSH Konceptz for all your grooming needs and enquries!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back