How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hey All,
I enjoy to drink Jack Daniels, so .... from there is my nickname come :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Nickname...well, I did wushu almost 24/7. Then I stopped. So wushu2008. Short version.

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi. i'm new here. anyway djlyrrad is actually my name. dj = darryl justin. lyrrad is just darryl spelt backwards.

i was driving an E90 BMW 320i.
just bought a E82 BMW 135i M-Sport from performance premium selection.

nice to be here =)

hi all, im joe low is my surname...
im new to this forums
im driving a f30 320i..
im from jb malaysia.. can i join this forums?

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Chubby was the 'nick' given to me when I was serving in the RSAF. I have used it since then.

I am intending to get an F30. Anyone can help? Are those prices listed by PML nett, visited PML last weekend, asked for a quotation with some options, so far no mention of any discounts or freebies. I have never walked out of any showroom paying listed prices, so I am rather puzzled this time.

Hehe nice forum feature :) I've never been asked this

Well, it dates back to my university days, it's a composed nick coming from provider+polynomic=Provinomico. I was called provider because back at that time, I provided all kind of computer related stuff to my colleagues... and what not. And the other part... well, figure out, we were science students...

I own a F20 120dA which I'm loving, and I've just signed up here because this seems to be a wonderful community. Plus, .sg is one of my top places to visit in the coming years.

Greetings from Spain!

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys I am new in BMW . I just bought a 328i sports and will get it on 20th tis mth. My name is Adrian n 0747 was my hse no.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

mine is just my name typed in reverse.

Back