How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

Mine is copy of my fishing gear (Abu Garica). Also this nick seldom people use and it always available for use. Lol!!!

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Good day everyone :) My nick is the initials of my name. I will be picking up my ride with 2.5 yrs left :) Hope to enjoy the next 2.5 yrs and learn from everyone here ! Thanks in advance :)

Hi All,
Why funwcr? My initials! Whenever I use my name in any site I get the "Already exist" message :). Hope to learn from the seasoned Beemers.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

I'm simply known as Nodash in the cyberworld. Actually it's the jumbled-up initials of my name, to make it interesting. Managed to read a few interesting posts here especially concerning the engine and managing the interior of the car. Thank you for accepting my 'membership'.

I am new to BMW, my previous ride is Audi A4 2.0TFSI, present ride is BMW F30 328i. My user name is my name short form.

sktng;901624 said:
I am new to BMW, my previous ride is Audi A4 2.0TFSI, present ride is BMW F30 328i. My user name is my name short form.

Welcome to the club and enjoy the ride

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

I am not new to BMW and I have been driving the 5-series from E39, E60 to F10. The F10 is my 1st M car and that's why I call myself a M-Noobie. :)

Re: bmw320sg, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi There,
Just a simple name that everyone can remember. Always crazy about the Ultimate Driving Machine....now driving F10 523.

Re: bmw320sg, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Marcus Kuek;903672 said:
Hi There,
Just a simple name that everyone can remember. Always crazy about the Ultimate Driving Machine....now driving F10 523.

Hi MK,

welcome onboard...........................

* Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks..............
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

oh btw matthew is my name haha gave myself an english name for ease at work haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back