Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: ahgoh, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well that's the nickname some of my friends call me by as that's my surname so kinda easy to just an ah here and another ah there to call each other. So here's mine ah goh. ;)

I bought my BMW 318i in November 2011 on my birthday as a reward to myself and loving every single moment driving in it!

Certainly looking forward to meet up with more BMW lovers to share our passions for our rides and maybe go for a few spins together in future!

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Dear all,

my name is Joshua and i have just got a 2nd hand e90.

i stay around tanah merah...

look forward to learning more from this forum.

Dear All,

Hi ~ well just pop by therefore Zin it goes..
Anw hope everyone's Monday has a good start =)

Re: jerrynck, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I am amazed at how many people actually come into this forum. Impressive!

Re: Jetpilot, how did you choose / get your nickname?

It's a famous brand in wakeboarding, motor-cross and surfing.
I am into watersports and I like this brand of apparels and equipment so this is how my nick comes by!

dear all,

freezeny was just an old nick that has been stuck with me for the last 10 years or so. nothing much about that. i can't even remember how i derived such a nick!

Re: jtong, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi All.. nothing exciting with my nick as it's short for my name. Been a BMW fan all my life

Re: Speedmaster1979, how did you choose / get your nickname?

For me,my first expensive watch that set my eyes on & bought is the Omega Speedmaster and I am born in 1979 so to make things easy to remember,

Greetings to all!

Re: Porky89, how did you choose / get your nickname?

The first Linux I played with, and root admin ID is porky, since then I have been using porky. 89 is not my year born but more like a vulgarity in cantonese

Re:nurashburn,how did u choose/get your nickname
For me,my nickname are combination of my wife name n myself.

Re: ov3r_rev, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Sorry for the very very late reply, my nick comes from the way I like my car to be able to do is to over rev but unfortunately not at the moment it's able to do it... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: bimbim, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi for me, it was simple. Direct derivation from bimmer although my wife says it's horrible hahahaha :withstup:

Back