How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: xxxxx, how did you choose / get your nickname?

No, I don't drive X5, nor am I in the XXX industry. Just wanted an easy nick to remember.

SLS_Ody;756122 said:
SLS is my kid's initials and Ody is my current MPV. I'm looking around for a used X5 :)

Cheers.

Re: G30F, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, considering it a short form for my name.. just making it in a way that so tht i wont be prompt to have an identical username while registering.. ;)

Re: WhiteZ4, how did you choose / get your nickname?

erm ,, i drive a white z4 idrives35i ermm .. used to be whiteroc for scirocco ...

Re: Joshua Yap, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hahaha, so funny..
Well let's just say it was a nick that got stuck with for years!

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

mr.perfectionize - i choose that name cause i like perfection every detail. my ride is ( still on the way) F10 528i

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Oh... My Nick JpOdell... Let open my name [ JP - O - DELL ] Its a reverse spelling text of my mouse pad. It write www.DELL.cOm.JP

Haha... This is how i get my nick...

Re: cedar, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi All... my name is Cedar because I used to live on a street in Chicago called Cedar Street...

Re: beachcomber, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Howdy everyone! :)

I'm glad to drop by the forum. I love the sun, sand and sea, thus the name. Looking forward to great time here :nutkick:

Re: DevilkingE93, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Happen to be playing with my dog named King while registering n my rides a E93 model:nutkick:

Re: GHOSTEE, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hey guys! GHOSTEE was chosen cos I have quite a shy and mysterious personality till I feel comfy. I hope dat makes sense! ;P:dramamam:

Back