How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: ivor05, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Ivor is my real name but it goes well with BMW.I drive 2000 328i.

Re: Howdy77, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well, my dialect name is a bit difficult to remember, and I had a school friend in the 1990s who used to call me Howdy as he feel it is easier to remember... nick stuck with me since then... for the "77", it is my lucky number :)

Re: abelchubbs, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I got this username from an email account my friend created for me 2 years back. I've been using this ever since. My name's abel and i love food anyways.

Re: SSDD1, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My SSDD1 was from a movie called Dream catcher.:juggle::juggle:

Re: Aloy27, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all,
this nick had been with me since my very first car forum.. Y Aloy is becos i like the name Aloysious.. and 27 is my fav number.. hence explain y i choose this nick.. cheers
im sorry if i post in the wrong section.. this my first day here.. just got myself register.. so pls pardon.. :dance:

Re: Clark, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, arrived with the nick Clark as it was a random name I chose when I was into online gaming and somehow the name just stuck. No fanciful story behind my nick ... sad to say though ...

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Me =joe, wife=jayne.....hence joe_jayne.

Just got a new 2011 320 coupe. Had bmws before: 1997 316 and my wife had a really old one with the bonnet that flips out. It had an EN plate...it was a 316 too.

Wanted sakuragi which is frm slam dunk manga but too popular name used by many. Hence change to sukuragi by replacing a with a u, lol.....

Re: ANdrewTsh, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Mine is pretty boring. I am Andrew and the next 3 alphabets are the initials of my Chinese name.
Just like that.

my name supposed to be kelvin tai, but too many names kelvin, so i reomove off vin, and become keltai!!! kekkeee

Re: Draven005, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I like to soar like a raven and draven sounds like the raven. One and only.

005 cos it is a beautiful way to express myself

hello! it's just a nick i got since high school and somehow it's stuck till now...

Re: beibei, how did you choose / get your nickname?

in hokkien mean white, i'm a v.fair & white skin guy that y my surrounding friends give mi this nick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back