How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: jonesr888, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Relatiely Boring - my surname tname and first initial + 888 (living in Asia thought I would embrace Chinese culture and adopt a lucky number).

Richard

Re: nekocat, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Got to know this pet name from a Japanese class I attended. Then cause the phrase "neko" was taken up by other site the first time use, so added the "cat" after it and cleared. Since then, been using "Nekocat" this nick if possible. Haa.

Re: TN-318i, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys, a newbie here. first time posting on a forum. so, have been wondering around looking for the reply button. I love my 318iA (E46) which was the last batch that felt like driving a tank. I drove the newer 5 and 6 series in Asia and Europe but still like my 318's feel better. So, that's how I chose the name TN-318i. TN are my initials.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

My 318 is almost 7 years already and we are looking for a pre-owned SUV BMW, Audi or Volvo. Any suggestions on the non-BMWs? no experiences in those

Re: Zaniak, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Mate, it's actually a play on my surname. It's a nickname I got in school and it kinda stuck. I also figured I couldn't use STi_Guy, which I use for the wrx forum....

Cheers
Andre

have something to do with tiger for past 10 yrs hence reverse it will be regit.

Genji is the main cast in Crows Zero movie. Love that show,so i got that nick for this forum..
Hi All!!!

i wanna change my username.. I just bought a Z4 E89 2009 model.. haha

Re: kevin@teutonictech, how did you choose / get your nickname?

heyy everyone? i think my name's pretty simple. my name is kevin and i work for an automotive company called teutonic technologies. so there you go! :)

cars and music are my only passion in life.

Re: Reeve Cheong, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I got my Reeve christian name after i watched a movie. Haha.. What car most of u guys driving here?

Hi all.. I am new to this forum. This forum name is short form of my name. nice meeting you all

Re: gnoelneb, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi All,

Well ... my nick is the reversal of my name ... :) Simple and easy to remember ... :)

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

My nickname is someting to do with my hobby when i started young.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back