How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

I'm just reusimg my Honda Fit/Jazz club nick. Also is a nick I can remember :) My name is Kenneth.

Re: sinuses, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi All,

For very long since I can recall, I had suffered from nasal alergies since young ... tho now much better, but it was just apt that I gave myself that nick. :shhhh:

Re: John118, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi ,
mine is just my name and i have a bimmer 118 may best need to change my ID to John 320 coz i just change to a bimmer 320 ha ha have a good day.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

mine is that i my ride is a 5 series n i just add the 5 in the middle of the word bimmer. :)

Re: audicious, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I used to own Audis..... hence audicious....

used to frequent vagsg.com

Re: Jarren, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all, I just came for reporting today cos I just bought a used 3-series this evening.. haha
My nick is actually my son's name.. even through is not my name.. but at least I can easily remember it.. ;)

Re: kindred666, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everyone, new here. Mine was becos of a game and serial movie which i love many many years back called Kindred.

Re: Nickg, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My Name is Nick, The letter G is just my first letter from my family name.:shakemyb:

Re: pussywagon, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I love wagons/tourers and Quentin Tarantino movies....pussywagon is the pick-up/character in Kill Bill 1.

Back